Best weight gainer.

Something for good production and taste.

Replies

• pinggolfer96
    pinggolfer96 Posts: 2,248 Member
    Oatmeal, peanut butter, whole milk, banana, cocoa powder, protein powder....blend.....deliciousness
  • buddewilde
    buddewilde Posts: 23 Member
    Oatmeal, peanut butter, whole milk, banana, cocoa powder, protein powder....blend.....deliciousness

Sounds bomb
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    a surplus of food
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,420 MFP Moderator
    Steak wrapped in bacon and lots of it ;)

/thread
  • Zeus727
    Zeus727 Posts: 78 Member
    Serious mass or dymatize super mass.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    edited March 2016
    Chicken, donuts and pumpkin pie are my favorites but just eat.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    bagels smothered in peanut butter and nutella....
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Food, definitely food, dial in your diet first before looking at any suppliments and then you'll find that you don't really need a weight gainer. Those over priced powders are just cheap calories that aren't very satisfying nor necessary. If Micheal Phelps can eat something like 12000 calories a day in food I'm sure you can find a way to get 3000+ just by eating real foods.
  • psuLemon
    edited March 2016
    Food, definitely food, dial in your diet first before looking at any suppliments and then you'll find that you don't really need a weight gainer. Those over priced powders are just cheap calories that aren't very satisfying nor necessary. If Micheal Phelps can eat something like 12000 calories a day in food I'm sure you can find a way to get 3000+ just by eating real foods.

Michael Phelps only eats 8000 calories. He intentionally misrepresented his diet to the media to mess with the minds of his competition.

Either way, still a lot.
  • Wheelhouse15
    psulemon wrote: »

Michael Phelps only eats 8000 calories. He intentionally misrepresented his diet to the media to mess with the minds of his competition.

Either way, still a lot.

Yeah, I mean 8000 is nothing. ;)
  • psuLemon

Either way, still a lot.

Riiiiight... it's like do you even pizza and pancakes?
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Beer, naturally. :)
  • Wheelhouse15

Either way, still a lot.

Riiiiight... it's like do you even pizza and pancakes?

Now I'm seeing that Rock picture with him cocking an eyebrow at a huge long stack!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,902 Member
    Calorie dense foods with decent nutritional value. I did use protein powders that had lots of calories too. Optimum Nutrition has one now that 650 calories per serving.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • Springfield1970
    Springfield1970 Posts: 1,945 Member
    edited March 2016
    Ditched the weight gainers for....
    Bagels with smoked salmon and cream cheese
    Jerk chicken rice and peas
    Pizza
    Steak and chips
    Ice cream
    Wine
    Curry
    Peanut butter on toast

The beauty of software like MFP, is you can work out yourself if you're getting enough macros and micros.
    So instead of pre worked out Frankenfood, with 30g of protein, certain amounts of carbs etc etc, I can eat real food and get it right.

I just have to cook it at home, to get the recipe balanced, or go to a restaurant that lists its nutrition.

• JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    oreos + ice cream
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    JoRocka wrote: »
    oreos + ice cream

that is why we are homies to the end....
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    ba42b0d2358f9a4b7a5b9e7ce2c8bca7.jpg
  • jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    1-1.5 cup 3.9% whole fat milk
    1 cup of oatmeal
    1-2 cups spinach
    2-3 tbsp gainzbutter
    1 banana
    Cup of blueberries
    1 scoop of whey protein(approx 24-27g protein)

Like Niner said, ON pro gainer is supposedly the best pre made weight gainer out there. I've yet to try it since shipping costs usually amount to too much even if it's on sale. But for protein to calorie ratio along with the amount of nutrients in it, it seems to be a very good product.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    What do you like?

Eat more of that.