Any keto dieters?

Options
MsVino
MsVino Posts: 78 Member
Recently downloaded fitpal to help track micros. Have been keto for 2 months and loving it but was focused on macros till now. I only have 4 kgs left to lose and would like to hear others experiences and recipe suggestions :-)

Replies

• ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Hello there and welcome! I suggest you check out the main low carber forum group here in MFP. It's where most of us ketofiles tend to hang out.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • MsVino
    Options
    Thankyou yes I have just joined :-)
  • bowlerae
    bowlerae Posts: 555 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hello I just started a ketogenic diet, LCHF lifestyle last Tuesday. My name is April, I'm 26.

Starting weight after initial water loss is 147.2 lb

Goal weight is 135 lb

Starting body fat is 25%

It has actually been quite easy to adjust and I haven't experience any of the keto flu.

Ketodietapp.com has been a great resource for information and Pinterest.com for recipes.

Looking forward to sharing tips with each other. Are there any MFP forum threads you recommend me follow? (nevermind I checked out the Low Carber group) Also, feel free to add me as a friend my diary is open.
  • MsVino
    Options
    Hi there :-)

Fantastic to hear you've adjusted so well. Your stats are similar to mine when I began and I also found the transition quite smooth. Best of luck and thankyou I will add you now. Look forward to sharing progress etc

:-)
  • klkateri
    klkateri Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I'm a Keto-er!! 11lbs in 2 months. Feel free to add me and you can peak at my food diary
  • MsVino
    Options
    Great work! Will do, thankyou :-)