200+ (Week 36) Sizzlin' Through Summer

Options
13»

Replies

• pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    It's nice to hear from you nikki. I'm doing great. Exercising tons but not much weight loss - I seem to be suck in the mid 180s. Hope other areas of your life are going as well as the weigh loss.

To everyone else - Hopefully I find time to comment more this weekend. My extra time has been going to exercise and yardwork. I managed to run 3 miles this morning - YEAH. I just love that is has cooled off outside - it was 45 when I ran this morning. You are all on my mind and I think of you often. Gotta run or I'll be late. Tonight is Walmart shopping so I'll be home late. Get in a great last chance workout.
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    Since I only worked a half day yesterday, I didn't drink as much water as usual. Plus, I'm starting to get the pre-tom issues so I'm up a pound from yesterday (even though I was totally within my cals and sodium). :ohwell:

As long as I log my food/exercise today and tomorrow, I will complete my mini goal of logging for 4 weeks and I will get a pedicure. :ohwell: My problem now is convincing myself to spend the money. Maybe I will settle for my first mani instead (since I actually have nails right now). Those are cheaper, right? I mean, I COULD give myself a pedi, but I do that pretty often anyways cause my feet need it....its more about getting pampered a little, having someone else do it.

If I get down to 220, I will take a day of PTO for no reason (although that might have to change due to training and stuff- they might not let me take a day). Plus, my bff is working through at least next Friday so I might want to change that reward to another goal so when I do take the day off, I can spend it with her.

My team was on a training call with a person from the new team we will be moving to and we got slightly distracted at one point and started asking her questions. They are currently on 10 hours of mandatory overtime, which would seriously HELP my money problem. Although I should probably actually do the math first. I don't see how making time and a half for 10 hours would be less than making close to minimum wage for 20-25 hours a week. Actually, I just did the math and 10 hours of overtime would be a lot better than even 25 hours a week making $7.25/hr. Plus the fact it is less time away from home, I won't have to buy new clothes/shoes for work, I won't have to spend the gas to drive somewhere for my weekend shifts.... I think I should still apply for the Halloween seasonal job at Party City in case the OT here doesn't start for a few months cause honestly, the OT probably won't start before we are fully trained.

God is definitely teaching me patience these days.
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Feels like Friday. Yesterday felt like Friday too. Guess that is what happens when the end of the month is in the middle of the week at work!

Weight on the scale is dropping still...so very odd. I don't feel like I'm really doing anything to have it, but if it sticks, I will take it.

I have read everyone's posts, just have been busy enough not to reply just yet. Hopefully tomorrow I can slow down a bit and do it then.

Have a great day everyone!
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Glad peeps were able to check in (you especially, Nikki- nice to see you!!), even though it sounds like you all have been busy bees!

Yesterday food was okay (though I ate a donut. UGH), but didn't get any exercise. I'm just off my schedule. My arm is pretty sore- I must have bruised a muscle or something when I fell on Tuesday. Plan today is that i NEED to exercise. Ideally, get a run in as the high is only supposed to be 75, but if I'm not in the mood for that, get my tush to the rec center. I have to work late tonight (5:30 therapy session), but I still need to get it done. I was lower earlier this week, but this morning, I was where I was 2 weeks ago (so lost the amount I gained last week). Then again, I had Subway yesterday, and even the veggie is sodium heavy, so I'm hoping to pound the water today and eat something lighter and non carby-ish for dinner. We'll see.

Hope everyone has a great last chance workout!
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    Went to lunch with the intentions of having a cup of clam chowder soup and a side salad. Heard the special "grilled cheese sandwich on sourdough with harvati, sharp cheddar, tomatoes and garlic mayo." SOLD! OMG can you say cheese overload? God was it good though. Probably killed my weigh in for tomorrow but what the hell. I've been wanting a grilled cheese sand for a couple days.
    Also had a salad with this restaurants homemade chive parmesan ranch dressing. O.M.G can you say to die for??? Wow! Normally I get balsamic, but again, heard that and SOLD! Oh and I had a glass of wine too.

And then if that wasn't enough, got back to work and an hour later they brought in Ben & Jerry's for us!

LOL.

Don't think I will be hungry to night for anything!
  • akasullengal
    akasullengal Posts: 1,499 Member
    Options
    I'm about to hit the bed, so thought I would start the new thread now.

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: NEW THREAD! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: