1 year and 130 lbs down and still going!!! (Pics)

Options

Replies

• aprince77
    aprince77 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Way to go! AMAZING...you make me feel like I can acomplish my goals too. Thank you so much for posting your story and I hope in a year from now I can do the same. Thank you and CONGRATS :)
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    Fantastic progress!! You look amazing!! Keep up the good work!! True inspiration!!
  • sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    OMG fantastic, and super advice, your doing amazing, what a success!:flowerforyou:
  • Zaphyre13
    Zaphyre13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Congratz on your success! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • itsanatalia
    itsanatalia Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I love how big your smile is in your after photos. Thank you for sharing your story!
  • belleamour
    belleamour Posts: 31
    Options
    you look fantastic! thanks for sharing your story. definitely needed to be inspired today. thank you!!
  • melaniehubbard
    melaniehubbard Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing.I have 100 to loose and this is an inspiration!
  • voidbip
    voidbip Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is not the same person! Holy crap! Truly inspiring.
  • ajominy
    ajominy Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    WOW! I thought I was reading my own story. I have not got to the end of mine story yet, it's only the beginning. I suffer from a knee injury, some back issues, and bad ankle from a 3rd degree sprain years back. I am also finding that being in the pool is the best for me right now. I try to go everyday and swim for about 2-3 hrs a day.

Your story touched me because I am the one those people who always says "I can't do it" "It's going to hurt to much" or "I'm just going to fail so why bother" but this made me realize that I don't give myself any credit (at all). No more will I be the one who says those crappy negative things and I will make an effort to remind myself that I CAN do stuff and that it's only my mind that is holding me back.

I owe you a huge "THANK YOU" for sharing your story. You are amazing!

Working Out In The Beginning Was So Hard Because The Added Weight Really Caused My Knees To Get Worse. I Started Having Back Problems Too With All My Added Weight. I Was Really In Bad Shape. Aqua Aerobics Was Amazing. I Was Able ToDo So Much More In The Pool Than Just Doing Weights & Cardio. For The 1St 6 Months I Only Did Aqua Class & Did It 5 Days A Week. I Really Feel That Aqua Aeribics Is A Great Pace For People To Start Especially If They Have Knee & Back Problems.

Changing Your Mindset & Being More Positive Is More Helpful Than You Know. I Started Saying I'll Try Instead Of I Can't. I Woulf Force Myself To Try A New Excercise & Then Determine If It Was Too Much For Me Or Not. Sometimes It Was &Then It Would Turn Into Something I Could Work Up To. Other Times I Was Surprised That I Could Actually Do It When I Never Thought I Could Have.

Keep That Positive Mindset &You Will Get Where You Want To Be For Sure!
  • lynty2
    lynty2 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success to date - I have saved your post as your thoughts are an inspiration to me and I want to be able to refer to them again when I need to remind myself that losing my weight is going to take time. Thank-you for posting them and all the best for your future weight lose journey :)
  • BronzedEbony
    Options
    Great job! Your journey is truly inspiring. I just started back on mine a couple of days ago and it is so hard.
  • legreene515
    legreene515 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    You lost a WHOLE person! Congrats! You look completely Amazing!!! Way to rock your goals!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    just amazing!
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    You look great. I love your advice. It's a maratjon not a race.
  • Dshawsholars
    Options
    So inspirational....I'd love to add you as a friend I'm MFP. Thank you and continued success!!!
  • Dshawsholars
    Options
    I would like to save her posts as well but dont know how....plz share
  • ajominy
    ajominy Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I would like to save her posts as well but dont know how....plz share

You Can Definitely Add Me As A Friend. I'm Not Sure How To Save A Post. I'm A Newby When It Comes To The Forum.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!! Congrats on the weight loss.... You did it the sensible way with healthy eating and exercise.
  • tootie4362
    tootie4362 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What a success story and an inspiration to me!!! Thank you so much for sharing all the details in what you wrote.
    YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!
  • NewProgramNewMe
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration you are to all of us going through the weight loss program. The excuses you used for not losing weight are the same ones I've used over the years. I like your suggestion to set mini goals rather than look at the big daunting task that could take months to achieve. The mini goals can probably be attained in a matter of weeks and with a reward given for accomplishing that goal will help to keep me on track. Thanks again for posting your success story! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!