Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just started again

Just started again, trying to lose weight any tips... I'm trying to exercise at the gym three times and try a 1500 calorie diet

Replies

• RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Plan and log food the day before. Good luck. :)
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Read the "Helpful Posts" announcement threads at the top of the forum list.
  • MaryLouiseHand
    MaryLouiseHand Posts: 14 Member
    Find something that works for you and stick with it. If you don't like the plan then you won't stick with it. Good luck!
  • Cat0703
    Cat0703 Posts: 68 Member
    Like RodaRose I find it very helpful to log the day before and then stick with the plan or tweak it slightly as life happens. I also leave room for treats. In the past I was to restrictive and then I lost interest in continuing. This time I have a small portion of popcorn and chocolate most days and I'm not feeling like I'm on a diet at all. And invest in a scale and do not eyeball portions! The scale I bought yesterday was only $20 (my old one was not measuring accurately anymore). And if it helps, add friends here to cheer you on! Best of luck to you.
  • jasminej00
    jasminej00 Posts: 1 Member
    I've been eating healthy snacks every two hours, my last time to eat is 6:30pm I just started Friday so far it's been great oh and I take apple cider vinegar in the morning and night