Help Needed! Very Frustrated.

Options
2»

Replies

• Mapalicious
    Mapalicious Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    tcat100 wrote: »
    I am not eating more than expected. I have had this problem and my doctor doesn't know what to do for me. The people at work don't understand either as I don't eat anything really unhealthy...pizza, chips, cake, dips, etc. I did splurge today and ate 1-1/2 cup of potato soup. For me, that is a splurge. I would normal eat more paleo. I also work out for about 1/2 hour to 1 hour 4 to 5 times a week.

How do you know you're not eating more than expected?

You can sit and get fat on "health food," you know?
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    tcat100 wrote: »
    I am not eating more than expected. I have had this problem and my doctor doesn't know what to do for me. The people at work don't understand either as I don't eat anything really unhealthy...pizza, chips, cake, dips, etc. I did splurge today and ate 1-1/2 cup of potato soup. For me, that is a splurge. I would normal eat more paleo. I also work out for about 1/2 hour to 1 hour 4 to 5 times a week.

How do you know you're not eating more than expected?

You can sit and get fat on "health food," you know?

Yep yep. And I was thinking that when OP stated they eat paleo normally. I went into a paleo restaurant the other day and barely anything fit well into my day and I'm literally trying to gain weight. Still wouldn't have had much calories for dinner with how drenched in coconut oil everything was.