Nestle Crunch - Girl Scouts Caramel & Coconut x 4

I'm terrible =P
  • CometMeebru
    CometMeebru Posts: 122
    Options
    b&j chocolate fudge, entire pint is like 1200 calories :wink:
  • droppinlbslikeangels
    Options
    Linguine in an olive oil and garlic sauce. (aglio e olio)

The garlic gets all nice and sweet and flavorful ahhhh :heart:
  • Leahsz
    Leahsz Posts: 81
    Options
    A big steak w Dijon mustard, cream potatoes, asparagus and big glass of Shiraz. Not sure what cal count is - add dessert if its short!
  • Leahsz
    Leahsz Posts: 81
    Options
    Mine would probably be the dinner I had tonight. BBQ ribeye and grilled asparagus with goat cheese and balsamic. omg... so good.

Asparagus with goats cheese sounds so good.
  • shadus
    shadus Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    12" Subway ham & cheese with bag of baked ruffles cheddar & sour cream
    120 (ruffles) + 580 (ham) + 80 (cheese) - 780cals

For 900 a Chicken Pizziola Melt is the most filing thing on the planet (450/half, including cheese.)

For home... usually 4-8oz of chicken, buffalo sauce, greek yogurt (nee sour cream), butter, and sauteed veggies in a wrap.

8.5oz of sirloin (550cal), small potato, baked (120), 1tbsp margarin (50), 2tbsp greek yogurt (20)... 740. That's slightly more than 3/4th a pound of food. Tastes great too.

My eldest sons favorite: curried chick peas. 310 for the can, plus onions, various veggies, butter, milk, yogurt or sour cream... ends up being about 800 for the pan which even without rice ends up being completely filling.
  • Andrea8985
    Andrea8985 Posts: 107
    Options
    Nestle Crunch - Girl Scouts Caramel & Coconut x 4

I'm terrible =P

You might be my food soul mate.
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    I mix together a drained can of garbanzo beans (420 cal), drained can of tuna (150 cal), and homemade dressing of extra virgin olive oil (2T, 240 cal), vinegar (0 cal), garlic powder, and paprika, for a total of 810 calories. Very filling and tasty, with 61g protein, 32g fat, 70g carbs, and 675mg sodium (mostly from the beans; my tuna is no salt added). Prep time is about 5 minutes.
  • shadus
    shadus Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I mix together a drained can of garbanzo beans (420 cal), drained can of tuna (150 cal), and homemade dressing of extra virgin olive oil (2T, 240 cal), vinegar (0 cal), garlic powder, and paprika, for a total of 810 calories. Very filling and tasty, with 61g protein, 32g fat, 70g carbs, and 675mg sodium (mostly from the beans; my tuna is no salt added). Prep time is about 5 minutes.

If you like garbanzo's have you ever tried roasted garbanzos? They make a killer snack... (you can use less than half the oil this recipe recommends with no harm to the flavor.) Especially good with garam masala or curry powder as a spice too.

http://www.steamykitchen.com/10725-crispy-roasted-chickpeas-garbanzo-beans.html
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    Not my favourite meal, but last night I found myself in the position of having about 800 calories available for my evening meal. I had baked, breaded chicken, mashed potates, sweetcorn, gravy and salad, then strawberries, meringue, chantilly cream, quark and fruit compote. I almost never have a dessert so it was fun!
  • hexrei
    hexrei Posts: 163
    Options
    I do well finding 400 -500 calorie meals/ snack allowances, but if I want to skip the snacks and eat low for lunch to save for a special restaurant or home cooked meal I am at a loss for idea's. Share yours to help cure this "dieters block".

carrots and hummus, but holy **** you have to eat an insane amount to hit 800 cals
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    vindaloo
  • GJRicketts
    GJRicketts Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I make up a triple decker Reubens Sandwich when I want a real treat:

8 wafer thin cut slices of Pastrami (we can't get decent corned beef in the UK)
    Hot Sauerkraut
    Thousand Island Dressing
    melted, grated Emmenthal Cheese
    3 slices of Rye Bread

Layer the Pastrami, cheese, hot sauerkraut and dressing on slice of bread 1, add slice 2 and repeat. Do it this way so that the heat from the warm pastrami and the hot sauerkraut melts the cheese for you. Press, heat a bit more in a dry pan, serve and enjoy.

880 calories but SO worth it!

Failing that anything with a large amount of Reese's... well Reese's anything actually!
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Beef stroganoff
    Lasagne with all the extras
    Curry with naan
    Some garlic breaded mushrooms

I love rich food, anything with cream in takes the calorie count high, so so delicious :)
  • GJRicketts
    GJRicketts Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    vindaloo

LOL! Make it a Phall and put the toilet paper in the fridge! Keema Naan, Bombay Potatoes and Tarka Dall on the side. Yum!
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    Surf'n'Turf.
  • learnerdriver
    learnerdriver Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Pad Thai.
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    THERES SO MUCH YOU CAN DO

MCDONALDS :)

Or a huge slice of "light lasagna" 450 cal and then whatever sides (ex. garlic bread, veggies)
    Anything in the world really..
  • pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    Spareribs
    Steak & baked potatoe
    Pizza ( love my from scratch ones)
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Chipotle, 'nuff said.
    mmmmm