100 lbs down in 9 months -30 more to go

Options
2»

Replies

• aleencarraec
    aleencarraec Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Definitely an I spiration! How many calories did you eat a day? :)
  • melhasz8
    melhasz8 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Thank you so,so much all . I still have a bit to go. I originally found inspiration watching the show "Extreme Weight Loss" with Chris Powell and his wife Heidi and got the book "Choose More Lose More" it really helped explain their carb cycling plan. I work out 45 minutes a day about 5 days a week pretty intensely. When I first started I was just walking or moving everyday and then worked my way up from there. I have a "cheat meal" once a week usually on Saturday or Sunday for lunch. It has worked for me because I don't feel deprived but still keep my calories pretty low. I also have found a love for Quest Bars as a sweet treat once a day usually at night time! Here is some more info on the carb cycling plan I follow: http://heidipowell.net/2724/carb-cycling-the-turbo-cycle/
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous! Your little one definitely needs glasses
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Wow that was fast! Good for you, you look great!
  • Homemaker57
    Homemaker57 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    From your before picture I would never have said you had 100lbs to lose! You must have carried it well :) Anyway congratulations on a huge accomplishment! You did 45 minutes of intense exercise every day.... That's a lot of work and you got great results from it. Good for you!
  • Graciefab
    Graciefab Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Did you follow MFP macros and calorie suggestions or did you use other info? Curious for what you did calorically. I need to lose 100!
  • JustaJoe00
    JustaJoe00 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome. Glad you shared!
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You look so awesome! What an inspiration! :smiley: Your daughter's little friend doesn't know what she's talking about....she probably heard another kid say it in class at school or something. You are far from "fat"....you look fabulous! Wtg!!!
  • Tweaking_Time
    Tweaking_Time Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great. I always love seeing the side-by-side before/after pics too.

Congrats on your loss and best wishes for your continued success!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful and so happy too! Thanks for the link.. I'm going to try this..
  • MissyBrears
    MissyBrears Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    What is carb cycling
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    You are so not fat at all! Good job!
  • huntersmom2016
    huntersmom2016 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Maybe they didn't mean fat, but actually meant 'phat'.... Lol bc you are definitely not FAT
  • DjsMom243
    DjsMom243 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!
  • angsundliebe
    angsundliebe Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Kids can be such jerks lol i weighed 120 in h.s (veryyy skinny for my frame) and had some kid about 8 with his mom call me a whale when his mom was probably 300 lbs
  • Xpecta
    Xpecta Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! You look fantastic!! Also, I LOVE the Powell's!!!
  • Skinny625
    Skinny625 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great Job on your hard work. You look amazing. My husband and I are on this weight loss journey. I love watching Chris and Heidi. I was curious about their weight loss plan and thought about doing it. But my husband is diabetic and I don't know how this would effect him with his blood sugar levels. Would love to add you as an inspiration?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!