dvg0hc.gif
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    PpDVv2R.jpg
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Not to be a party pooper or anything, but I really hate all these posts about the "person above you". Are they hot? Would you date them? Describe in 4 words, etc. This is not a sleazy dating site. It's a place where we can all come together and support each other in our quest for better health. Am I the only one who finds these "hot or not" posts harmful and petty?

tumblr_m0izxoB0w51qfczas_zpsaf1c1611.gif

Would bang

Bahahahaha!!
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m1qyqgLIMa1r7r1l7o1_r1_500.gif
  • GettinSwoler
    Options
    wat
  • whatev3r
    whatev3r Posts: 15
    Options
    oh my god agreed
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    tumblr_meu5055qBL1rbnfwj.gif
  • CapnGordo
    CapnGordo Posts: 327
    Options
    I kinda sorta see nip in a profile pic. Rad!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    wait? are we sick of the person? or the post?
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I dont look because I dont care about what the children are saying. Kid stuff, let the babies have their bottle....
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I dont look because I dont care about what the children are saying. Kid stuff, let the babies have their bottle....

tumblr_m0izxoB0w51qfczas_zpsaf1c1611.gif
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I agree.

And if there was a way to filter them from my RFT list, I wouldn't care about them at all because I would never see them. As it is, they take up at least one, and oftentimes two or more of the five slots.

So...

Dear MFP,

Please add filtering capabilities to the RFT.*

*but not before fixing the bogus database entries and the inability to unroll more than two comments on your wall.

Thanks,
    Me

/bahhumbug
  • Cutting4life
    Cutting4life Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I agree.

And if there was a way to filter them from my RFT list, I wouldn't care about them at all because I would never see them. As it is, they take up at least one, and oftentimes two or more of the five slots.

So...

Dear MFP,

*but not before fixing the bogus database entries and the inability to unroll more than two comments on your wall.

Thanks,
    Me

/bahhumbug

lebron-james-upset-rt-float.jpg
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    I think it's just to cut loose. Ppl come here and try to unwind
    from the tight boundaries of the stress in losing weight .. it's
    all in good fun. I'm certain if you don't enjoy those threads there
    are plenty other ones to chose from here. :)
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I think it's harmless. It's a distraction. If this site was 100% weight loss/fitness I would never 'get my head out of my fat*'.

*borrowed from a MFP'er
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Lose the hipster do.

Don't know who this is in reference to, but how 'bout you don't tell people how they can wear their hair? kthnx.

Seriously, etoiles_argentees. You are so insensitive and cold towards me. Just like the rest of the world. It's okay if you're cold towards me because I'm cold on the inside and can't feel it.

yummy, yummy, yummy i've got love in my tummy and I feel like loving you! xxo!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I agree.

So...

Dear MFP,

Thanks,
    Me

/bahhumbug

lebron-james-upset-rt-float.jpg

PS: Please stop letting mean people use this site. This site is for motivations and supports and if people don't have anything nice to say, they shouldn't say anything at all.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    I agree.

So...

Dear MFP,

Thanks,
    Me

/bahhumbug

still bitter?
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    I agree.

So...

Dear MFP,

Thanks,
    Me

/bahhumbug

Lemongrab_zps33a416e3.gif
  • UnwrappingCandy
    UnwrappingCandy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    The person above me is so sexy just looking at them causes orgasms.