Losing 20 lbs in 10 weeks!!!

Options
ebonyanicia
ebonyanicia Posts: 7 Member
Hi! I've been up & down in my weight loss journey since I had my first child 3 years ago. After my second, weighing in at 167lbs & 5'4", I'm ready to make a lifetime commitment & I'm looking for some motivation along the way. I'm going for 2lbs down each week for the next ten weeks, & more slowly after that. I think this would be easier with a team. So, add me & comment if you're ready to take on this challenge with me. I'll be posting everyday through out.

Replies

• ebonyanicia
    Options
    I'd also like to share meal plans & helpful tips along the way.
  • brentsgurl
    brentsgurl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 65....still have 27 pounds to go....feel free to add me :)
  • pmet
    pmet Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Woo! We got this. I know from experience that I have way more success when I'm working with a team. Looking forward to motivating each other!
  • dejawills15
    dejawills15 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm with it. I've been an athlete all of my life. I have been in a cast since December and I've gained so much weight. I've been lifting weights and I am stronger than I have ever been. Now I need to shred it out and get lean. I finally get my cast off Thursday and I'm ready to get after it.
  • abbybrown23
    abbybrown23 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've just lost 20lbs in little under 10 weeks. Wanting to match this loss for the next 10 wees..Feel free to add me :)
  • FrancineWoodard
    FrancineWoodard Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am ready for this challenge please add me on with ya, I am currently juicing and eating soup and salad with herbal tea daily. Have not yet sign up for gym membership that is on my list to do.
  • Lori272
    Lori272 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in. This has been my goal after I plateaued at 225 after the holidays (I was 254 at 5'4") got back into the swing last week and am currently 219. I'm more than ready to shed the rest of this weight!
  • lgruling
    lgruling Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This will be my first challenge and I hope it will motivate me to keep a plan. Hope to help someone else along the way too!
  • apedel03
    apedel03 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can count me in. I have lose closed to 40 lbs and I want to lose the last 20.
  • p_felder
    p_felder Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • aleencarraec
    aleencarraec Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am ready for this challenge please add me on with ya, I am currently juicing and eating soup and salad with herbal tea daily. Have not yet sign up for gym membership that is on my list to do.

Try a trial! I began my trial 5 days ago at Anytimefitness and it had done so much good for me! They have a 1 week and 2 week trial and if you sign up for a year membership by friday, you get the 1st month free, plus 3 months free tanning!
  • ebonyanicia
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm new to the MFP community so I'm having some difficulty figuring out how to reply to everyone & add as friends. But I'm glad we've got plenty of motivation! & if I'm ever tempted to eat something I shouldn't, I'm hoping I can count on you guys to help me through! Lol!
  • ebonyanicia
    Options
    Ok Guys! Hitting one of my nightly struggles right now! The night time cravings! & this is why I'm also on a quest to get to bed at a reasonable time, but for tonight, I've got to study so I'm going to grab an apple. Let us know if you guys struggle with the night time cravings too! We're all here to help!!!
  • kdritchie33
    kdritchie33 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in, have 35 pounds to go to get to my pre-pregnancy weight. Need motivation.
  • blissful528
    blissful528 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new as well. I just had a baby 3 months ago and have to start losing this weight before I return to work and this weight sticks. So im made up my mind to start getting myself together today. So im with u girl
  • kdritchie33
    kdritchie33 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My baby is 3 months old too! I had to try on clothes yesterday and it was a quick reminder of how I don't want to feel about myself everytime I need to face a dressing room. :/
  • warfeljennifer
    warfeljennifer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do this too. I'm looking to lose a total of 40lbs in 5-6mons
  • Lori272
    Lori272 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I hate night time cravings! I can go mostly all day without eating, but in the evening that's when the cravings start. I caved last night and had a big Tbsp of chunky peanut butter. At least it was natural! Lol
  • ebonyanicia
    Options
    I'm new as well. I just had a baby 3 months ago and have to start losing this weight before I return to work and this weight sticks. So im made up my mind to start getting myself together today. So im with u girl
    My baby is 3 months old too! I had to try on clothes yesterday and it was a quick reminder of how I don't want to feel about myself everytime I need to face a dressing room. :/

My baby is also three months old! And I can't seem to fit half my wardrobe anymore, as I clearly didn't leave much room for weight gain before my babies. Lol! I hate the feeling of trying on something & hating the way I look in it now. So it's time for a change!
  • ebonyanicia
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Lori272 wrote: »
    I hate night time cravings! I can go mostly all day without eating, but in the evening that's when the cravings start. I caved last night and had a big Tbsp of chunky peanut butter. At least it was natural! Lol

Peanut butter is one of my go-to at nights! So I always make sure i buy the all natural, no sugar added peanut butter so I don't feel bad about it. Lol! & I also try to eat early enough not to get hungry before bed, but of course that doesn't always work out.