2»

Replies

• mwood1234
    mwood1234 Posts: 60 Member
    add me. I'm on a mission too...
  • ebonyanicia
    ebonyanicia Posts: 7 Member
    brentsgurl wrote: »
    I'm on day 65....still have 27 pounds to go....feel free to add me :)
    pmet wrote: »
    Woo! We got this. I know from experience that I have way more success when I'm working with a team. Looking forward to motivating each other!
    I am ready for this challenge please add me on with ya, I am currently juicing and eating soup and salad with herbal tea daily. Have not yet sign up for gym membership that is on my list to do.
    lgruling wrote: »
    I'm in! This will be my first challenge and I hope it will motivate me to keep a plan. Hope to help someone else along the way too!

How's it going today guys?!?
  • hill1angel
    hill1angel Posts: 37 Member
    Good afternoon all the winter blues got me. Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year and January events. In October I was tipping the scale to get close to 150 but the those four months happened! Now I am back up almost pushing 160 -argh! I want to hit my mark this time. Bike, swim , run is my goal. Run...hmph I am at a 17 min mile can I say thats is a brisk walk.. I desire a 9/10 minute mile by next year...not sure I can meet that mark any sooner. Swim well I want to do a mile in open water without stopping..but first I must so it in the pool. Bike I want to hit at least one century race before the Fall 2016. Lbs yes 10 weeks and 20lbs would be fabulous! Make that tummy, thighs, triceps, and that backside tight...
    Is this the right group to meet my goals? Let me know...sounds like it but I need some strong encouragement daily !
  • aesurguy
    aesurguy Posts: 1 Member
    I have a 5 year old and I have gained so much since the pregnancy. I'm topping out right now at 216 at 5"9. I am the weight I was in my 9th month of pregnancy. I'm up for the challenge for myself and for my daughter.
  • XcelenaX
    XcelenaX Posts: 21 Member
    Hi! I've been up & down in my weight loss journey since I had my first child 3 years ago. After my second, weighing in at 167lbs & 5'4", I'm ready to make a lifetime commitment & I'm looking for some motivation along the way. I'm going for 2lbs down each week for the next ten weeks, & more slowly after that. I think this would be easier with a team. So, add me & comment if you're ready to take on this challenge with me. I'll be posting everyday through out.

this is perfect as i really want to lose 21 pounds by the end of may :) feel free to add me

• ChinnyE
    ChinnyE Posts: 3 Member
    apedel03 wrote: »
    You can count me in. I have lose closed to 40 lbs and I want to lose the last 20.

Please add me. I'm 5"2 and 240lbs. I'd like to be around 150-ish so I've got a lot to go. I need friends on here.
  • Lori272
    Lori272 Posts: 4 Member
    Lori272 wrote: »
    I hate night time cravings! I can go mostly all day without eating, but in the evening that's when the cravings start. I caved last night and had a big Tbsp of chunky peanut butter. At least it was natural! Lol

Peanut butter is one of my go-to at nights! So I always make sure i buy the all natural, no sugar added peanut butter so I don't feel bad about it. Lol! & I also try to eat early enough not to get hungry before bed, but of course that doesn't always work out.

Yep! I read that low fat cottage cheese, string cheese, and pickles are good choices at night also, but I usually stick with the natural peanut butter. Lol
  • Jindeed
    Jindeed Posts: 22 Member
    edited March 2016
    Count me in. :)
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    I'm 5'2" 157lbs, started around 220s...20lbs in 10 weeks may be too aggressive for me especially being I'm 20lbs to goal but I'll cheer you guys on! I've been a member here on and off for years. It's all about patience. You take your time and do this right and you will be able to sustain.
  • Chicag0773
    Chicag0773 Posts: 1 Member
    I'd love to join in on this challenge! I also had my first child 3 years ago & had problems losing the weight I gained.. I just had another baby boy 6 months ago & I am ready to lose some weight & keep it off. I'm 5'5 currently weigh 190 lbs, I want to get down to 165. Need motivation & would love to motivate others.
  • kuteypiye
    kuteypiye Posts: 2 Member
    I would love to join this challenge! I have been in a rut for the past yr and am trying to get back on track. Currently, 180lbs 5'2, my goal weight is 130lbs. Need all the help and motivation I can get and willing to help others out too!
  • Tgooge123
    Tgooge123 Posts: 20 Member
    Hi all,
    Add me to this challenge. Let's do this!!!
  • XcelenaX
    XcelenaX Posts: 21 Member
    kuteypiye wrote: »
    I would love to join this challenge! I have been in a rut for the past yr and am trying to get back on track. Currently, 180lbs 5'2, my goal weight is 130lbs. Need all the help and motivation I can get and willing to help others out too!

Same my goal weight is to be 130-135 -pounds. I am 155 pounds i have 20lbs-25lbs to go. Im trying to lose 20 pounds in 10 weeks
  • AyaNiyi
    AyaNiyi Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in, need a lot of help. I'm 5'2 and 207lbs this morning. Goal weight is 150lbs.
  • laura_ineedthis702
    laura_ineedthis702 Posts: 1 Member
    Join me in! I am 5"5 207lbs. Been struggling for years and would appreciate the support. I just lost 5 lbs this month. ..and looking to lose another 20 in the next 10 weeks. .
  • diva_2015
    diva_2015 Posts: 11 Member
    Add me I'm in
  • gmpineda87
    gmpineda87 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello every one I have about 3 weeks changing my eating habits and one of my goals is to loose 2lbs a week so this is the challenge I was looking and yes count me in. Plus feel free to add me