1500 calorie friends who actually log :)

Options
Just recently got on the scales and was not happy - got a good 30 lbs to lose and could use a helping hand :) I'm a very active person who has a very active job but it's late night munchies that have been putting on the pounds :( hopefully with some new friends we can help to motivate each other?

Replies

• HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    yea same here, that darn scale!! ill be happy with 15# out but going for 20.. will add you!! I like logging my food:smile::smile:
  • rboze
    rboze Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm an active logger and strive to hit 1500 calories a day. Add me if you want...be happy to help if I can.
  • ashbramwell
    ashbramwell Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've started logging again last week and aim to keep at it! My goal is 1450 and have lost ~30lb so far since I started my journey 2 years ago.

Everyone feel free to add me :)
  • betho217
    betho217 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have about 30 more pounds to lose and my goal is 1520 cal/day. Friend request sent!
  • pugsleyjean
    pugsleyjean Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I started out almost 3 months ago with 1500 cals but am now down to 1410. Ive logged everything weather it be tons of drinks and shots to just a salad for lunch. It helps me see what the heck Im actually doing with food. Made some better choices by logging every day!
    With being in the hospitality industry I am very active at work but with crazy hours, getting off at all hours of the day which could be midnight-2am and that's dinner time it sometimes isn't the best of choices. My goal is to get to around 120. Currently at 143 and Im 5'2"
  • skinnywaitressdiet
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your adds and kind words! :) it's nice to have some people in the same boat - I've tried 1200 before but it just doesn't work for me as I end up netting about 700 a day and binging :( how do you guys space out your calories? :)
  • jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I aim for 1350, and usually get plus or minus about 50 or so.

Though last time I equalled the amount of carbs I should have had, halved the fat, and doubled the protein Protein is a good filler!

I go a bit hungry through the day, have about 100g of chicken and 3 pieces of fruit, but drink a lot of water. Then I eat a bit more in the evening :)
  • touchafaith
    touchafaith Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi, I log everyday and I'm at 1500 calories too. I have about 31lbs to lose and only started last week myself. Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for new friends:-)
  • MizzEngelChen
    MizzEngelChen Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My goal is net 1,390 and I log every day. Feel free to add me if you like!
    Good luck on your journey!
  • Ashweir717
    Ashweir717 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Struggling with weight loss? Not a lot of personal support around you?
    Want to get connected with like minded individuals who want to get healthy?

I have an AWESOME support group that I would love to share with you.
    All you need is to have a Facebook account.

Go here:(your group address here) ask to join us.
    Everyday we share HEALTHY recipes, Motivation and TONS AND TONS of SUPPORT!
    Come get healthy with us at www.facebook.com/groups/blastfat
  • milu1f
    milu1f Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My goal is 1400kcal and i normally stay in the 1200-1700kcal depending on exercise and what im doing that day. Always looking for supportive friends that i can support back, so add me if anybody would like :)
    I got about 20kg (45lb)...
  • learnerdriver
    learnerdriver Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I am struggling with a bit with maintaining my lifestyle mojo- winter is not helping things.
  • lucyprunner
    Options
    I eat far more than 1500 but add me if you like :)
  • skinnywaitressdiet
    Options
    Will do! I maybe should be eating more than 1500 but I just don't know how to calculate because using all of the online calculators said about 1200-1500 but because I have a very active job it means that I would be netting around 900 every day? Eugh, help!
  • lehavnar
    lehavnar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've just started logging my food. It's good to see how the different nutrients add up. Too much sugar, so I'm working on that. I also log my exercise and that calculates into the allowable calories. Logging makes me choose better and now I'm finding I don't get enough calories. So I want to find a way of getting those missing pieces spread into earlier in the day.
  • lucyprunner
    Options
    I was working nursing shifts so on my feet all day when I lost my extra weight. I ate 2000 calories a day to lose weight :) x
  • Angiehankins77
    Options
    I log daily, my calories are set at 1330 but I shoot to keep my calories under 1800. So far so good, no binges ???? add me if you would like!
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    My goal at the moment is 1400 calories. I log everyday. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • LesleyV
    LesleyV Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've just recently started my weight loss journey... I've lost weight before but its crept back on and now I have no idea where I got the motivation from back then :( aiming for 1200 during the week and 1800 at weekends to allow myself a treat. Also exercising 3-4 times per week.

Got 2 stone 10lbs to lose and don't have much friends to motivate me so feel free to add :)
  • pangy1958
    pangy1958 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am on 1510 calories a day and i log my food every day. I have a long way to go, but if you would like to add me as a friend , i will be there to encouage and help if you like.