1500 calorie friends who actually log :)

Options

Replies

• rebekahwisten
    rebekahwisten Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm Rebekah i eat 1200 calories a day and i'm looking to lose 20lbs, so far ive lost 4 on my own and 4 with my fitness pal, so so far 8lbs in total :) I dont restrict what i eat so if i want sweets or a chocolate bar i'll have them, but just smaller portions so that i do not go over my 1200 limit. Not restricting works for me as if i did take certain things off the menu i think i'd binge.

I have a weekly goal of 2lbs a week loss, that way by september i'll sure enough be 20lbs down!

Anyone feel free to add me, love hearing how other people are loosing weight too, and what works best for people.

46008421.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • QuincyChick
    QuincyChick Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    My goal is between 14-1600 a day- anyone please feel free to add me!
  • alicewa88
    alicewa88 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi am aiming for 1200 cals a day, feel free to add me :)
  • trabuzaid
    trabuzaid Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is my second day with my fitness pal and I am just saying hi. I would like to lose 15-30 lbs as well and would love support.
  • NYCNika
    NYCNika Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I've been doing 1,500 NET for few months now (if I exercise I eat more).
    Lost almost 30lb. I'm now between size 2 and 4. I have few more lb to go.

I think 1,500 is a great number. You are still at a deficit, but it is more a lifestyle than a diet.
  • iTemperence
    Options
    Added you - I'm also in the 1500 club but I do low carb so it's been pretty easy to stay on track.

I have about 60 lbs to lose - hoping to get that down in about a year.
  • BoudyGirl
    BoudyGirl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I log mostly everyday and strive to stay around 1500 a day. I have about 30-50 lbs to lose. My first goal though is to get the first 5 off!!
  • starmickey03
    starmickey03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like. Im on everyday. I eat between 1500-2000. Although my net is always lower because I workout twice a day.
  • 9thChakra
    9thChakra Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hello. If you'd like to follow...my site is open to the public. My goal is set at 1400 but I am truthful about my logging and have a wide range of calories. Here is what I just posted in my intro:

Hello. I've been away from MFP for some time but I am back and want to start using it more frequently. If you would like, please read my profile to find out more about me.

For now:

-If you are someone who is interested in seeing what someone else is doing here, you are positive and you are not dependent on others for your happiness then you may want to consider following me.

-I have opened my diary, profile and blog to the public for those that are curious as to what someone else does here on MFP.

-I'm open to gaining "friends" who would like to follow my progress as little or as often as they want.

-I am currently interested in using the MFP site as a tool in my journey with food and movement rather than as a social network and will likely rarely communicate with the "friends" I make.

-When I do communicate I only post positive feedback.

-If "friends" want to communicate with me I respectfully ask that they consider posting minimal positive feedback and not taking it personally if I don't reciprocate. (Like I stated above...not really here for the social network).

Thanks so much for considering and have a great day!

9thChakra
  • skinnywaitressdiet
    Options
    Thank you to everyone! I feel a lot better now about upping my intake from 1200 to 1500 and feel that is more realistic :) does everyone tend to eat back their exercise calories? Or half? Or none at all?
  • LydsVille77
    LydsVille77 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :) I net about 1350 usually. Of course I'm not perfect, and I make sure to fit chocolate into my goals when I want it or else deprivation leads to binges... and when I exercise (4-6 times a week) i eat most of that back so im closer to 1600. I try and have roughly 5 meals of about 300 cals each through the day, unless I hit the gym Ill add more to my dinner. Feel free to look at my diary and I'd love to give and receive support.
  • utbpaladin2013
    Options
    When I was a teenager I used to water fast all day and eat a huge meal at night after 6pm, sometimes as late as 10pm. This kept me in touch.

Now I am 24 years old, 5'7 and 165 lbs.
    I eat 3000 calories a day, though I don't calculate it.

My boyfriend loves my curves. Skinny girls are usually a turn off unless you're only focusing on the face.

If you need any help to gain fat/lose fat I'm happy to talk to you if you want to add me Lydia.

I am trying to get to 170 lbs and I'm eating a high fat diet.
    My boyfriend doesn't want me to exercise or do any sports because he doesn't want me to lose my curves. I've been with him for over five years so I am cool with that.
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    My goal is sent around 1600, but I like to net around 1400 with exercise :) Feel free to add
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I'm at 1470 right now, and have my macros set to 40/30/30. It's working very well for me, although I do tend to go 'over' when I go out to eat without having exercised that day. But, oh well. It's only occasionally. I log everything, every day. My diary is open, although it isn't always pretty.
  • allisonvance1
    allisonvance1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am for 1390. Feel free to check out my logs whenever you want!!
  • Lmns218
    Lmns218 Posts: 155
    Options
    My daily calorie goal is 1510, but I usually eat about 1700-1900 when I exercise. Today is the 4th (and my rest day) but I think I am going to work out a bit today so I can eat more lol

Oh and feel free to add me as well
  • AngelinaB79
    AngelinaB79 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    HI,
    I have around 29lb to loose and work with 1500cals/day and I exercise upwards of 4 times per week.
    Have requested friends with a couple of you lovelies but always open to more friends.
    Support is crucial...
    X
  • HealthyStartsHere
    HealthyStartsHere Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    active logger here :)
  • edg6strings
    edg6strings Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm currently working with 1,500 calories/day & I log everything. My diary is open too. Feel free to add me to your friends list!
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I log every day (currently on day 197) and my calorie goal is set at 1440 (it was 1500 but I lost some weight, yay! :p)
    I have lost 19lbs so far and still want to lose about 30lbs.

Feel free to add me!