• catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR96vt5ZOwltzlb2FSfL_g7II_uj0nV183rrOX5-NYRO8hYuW7OIg

Ooooh.....sexy!!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I'd go with an espadrille or cork wedge in natural canvas or light brown/tan leather. No pumps. Too stuffy for a casual dress. Red shoes are going to be too cutesy and expected, IMO. Blue or white would look very unimaginative with a blue and white dress.

Is the white part around the the waist an inset or an actual belt/sash? If it's removable or if you can cover it up, and you want to add color, I'd do it with a belt. I'm thinking red or yellow. If you're short, go with a thinner belt. If you're tall, you can get away with a wide belt.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I'd go with an espadrille or cork wedge in natural canvas or light brown/tan leather. No pumps. Too stuffy for a casual dress. Red shoes are going to be too cutesy and expected, IMO. Blue or white would look very unimaginative with a blue and white dress.

Is the white part around the the waist an inset or an actual belt/sash? If it's removable or if you can cover it up, and you want to add color, I'd do it with a belt. I'm thinking red or yellow. If you're short, go with a thinner belt. If you're tall, you can get away with a wide belt.

The sash around the waist is removable, its yellow (the color isn't great in this pic). Not tall so thin belt it is. Thanks!

And again, thanks to everyone else too. I will post a pic :)
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    2e5jcwi.jpg

Then you can have red accessories.

OMG you have great taste in shoes. I was thinking the same thing when I saw the dress only with the shoe being a solid blue with the red bow.