Any Indians :(

Options
13»

Replies

• King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I tried to get some buddies from India to join MFP, but like you said, they don't care enough. Wrong demographic by chance, as they are more into anime, technology, and sweets than being fit. lol
  • ari7l
    ari7l Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    How do indian/paki people lose weight
  • Shalini0072016
    Shalini0072016 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Didn't get you @KeithMarcus
  • Shalini0072016
    Options
    Well. There is nothing in specific for a person from a particular country to lose weight. It is the will to lose it, maintain it & not gain it back. You can check my diary. You will find out, what kind of regime I follow. I have lost 6 KGS in 4 months without MFP & 3 with MFP in a month. @ari71
  • Shalini0072016
    Options
    Yes sure @navdeeprana :)
  • Shalini0072016
    Options
    True. @xSPICYx :'(
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    1/4 Cherokee Indian Checking in.
  • Shalini0072016
    Options
    Hi. How are you? Have a nice day :smile: @branflakes1980
  • Tamijennelle
    Tamijennelle Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My husband is indian. He loves hot wings, burgers and beer lol
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    My father told my brother and I that we are 1/4 native american. Pequot, that had been adopted into a Huron tribe during/after the Pequot war. He said he was 1/2 NA. His childhood home was very close to the reservation in CT and in his later years he made ceremonial pipes for the tribe.

IDK if it is true or not. I know a lot of people who claim NA blood don't have any or have very little. Someday I would love to prove my father right. He never had much of a chance. Lived in poverty because he was disabled by a work injury when he was still young, and he only learned to read and write when he was in his mid 50's. Never even went to high school. He died when he was 63 and my mom left him when was 8 so I never got to really get to know him.
  • DEEP_HEART
    DEEP_HEART Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am indian from rajasthan feel free to add me friend