Diet pills and supplements

Options
124»

Replies

• iairbrushu2
    iairbrushu2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Less calories in than used for life/work/move/exercise.
    If I dont have time for meal I use weight watcher shake mix. As other have mentioned, the calorie count equals a meal. I like it for "meal on the run" and it has less sugar than slimfast or others and u mix with water. Good source of calcium MFP tells me...
    Best of luck
  • shaylabruton
    shaylabruton Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Itworks products (fat fighters, thermofit, and the wraps.. plan on doing the cleanse when in stock). Staying under certain amount of calories, and patience! Lots of patience!
  • minniemoo1972
    minniemoo1972 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    shayrf wrote: »
    Itworks products (fat fighters, thermofit, and the wraps.. plan on doing the cleanse when in stock). Staying under certain amount of calories, and patience! Lots of patience!

A fool and his money are soon parted.
  • BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    shayrf wrote: »

fixed it for you.
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    I always wonder why the "along with proper diet and exercise" is always dismissed as the reason why the weight comes off or the caveat to "how the pills work"? Hellloooo??!

If you're in a calorie deficit- THAT is why you are losing. Period.

If you take things that make you not hungry - congratulations you have not learned anything and you will be back to hungry again when you're done taking them.
    If you replace meals with these expensive shakes- chances are they are low calorie- therefore (you guessed it) put you at a calorie deficit.