Zombie Run Application users?

Options
13»

Replies

• arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    it's a 20% speed increase. It doesn't matter what speed you go, just go 20% faster when the zombies chase you and you win.

The percentage is adjustable, now.

It's not on my android app... I just looked. *shrug* Either I need to update, or android doesn't get the same cool features. Either way, I'm boycotting... not sure what... possibly the undead.

I have it on Android. It's called: Zombies, Run!
    Made by: Six to Start

It's on my Android, too
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    SueInAz wrote: »
    it's a 20% speed increase. It doesn't matter what speed you go, just go 20% faster when the zombies chase you and you win.

The percentage is adjustable, now.

It's not on my android app... I just looked. *shrug* Either I need to update, or android doesn't get the same cool features. Either way, I'm boycotting... not sure what... possibly the undead.

Mine has the adjustment available on my Android phone but it might only be an option on the paid version. Could that be the problem? I actually have the chases turned off for the most part but if I'm not training for a race I'll turn it on occasionally and have played with the frequency and speed settings for chases so I definitely know they're there and they work.

I've been using ZR! since the beginning, thanks to a recommendation from a friend. I took some time off from running a few years ago and used the 5K app to get back into it. I highly recommend that one, too. I'm almost to the end of Season 4 (I started over awhile ago) and I'm so glad Season 5 will be ready when I'm done with it.

I've run both of the virtual races, too, and loved them.

There's also a Zombies, Run! Facebook group if anyone is interested. It's a very active group.

Could be... I've only got up to season 3, so perhaps it's a season 4 on feature.

Do you have it turned off? The sliders for speed and frequency won't show unless you have it turned on.
  • vanessa40
    vanessa40 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone..
    I have been playing since it first came out. Today Season 5 started i am so happy...lol
    Have any of you done the virtual races? The medals and story were great. The next one is in October
  • Beaner63
    Beaner63 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have thought about checking this out, but then I think with my anxiety issues it might be a bit much.
  • verastromness
    verastromness Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    It's so addicting! And well put together. I even got rid of my C25K app. Love the supply runs too. Anyone went premium?
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    It's so addicting! And well put together. I even got rid of my C25K app. Love the supply runs too. Anyone went premium?

I have the premium. I got the "legacy" premium membership because I'd bought the old version, but I bought a new premium membership too because I thought they deserved my money considering the 600+ miles I've run with the app playing in the last 6 months or so.
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Beaner63 wrote: »
    I have thought about checking this out, but then I think with my anxiety issues it might be a bit much.

Leave the zombie chases off and there's no more anxiety than any other story you might watch, listen to or read.