Whats for lunch?

Options
13»

Replies

• smcrimmon84
    smcrimmon84 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    4 oz chicken (seasoned with lemon pepper), close to 3/4 cup of long grain and wild rice and 87g of broccoli - meal prepped yesterday. I had 113g of unsweetened applesauce with it. Now its almost snack time!
  • briscogun
    briscogun Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Tuna sandwich with lettuce and tomato on low carb whole wheat bread, with a strawberry-banana greek yogurt and a banana!
  • clhoward6
    clhoward6 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    @clhoward6 Will you be judging everyone's lunch in this thread or just this one? No way I'm adding my lunch here just to be subject to this kind of ridicule.

You're totally right of course, that was mean. I wasn't thinking. Sorry to the person who posted their lunch.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Same things I usually eat at dinner.

Going to be some ham with lentils today again.
  • fifi_1991
    fifi_1991 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today i am having a mixed leaf salad, Tuna, onion Low fat mayonnaise and Parmesan. Total calories around 130. Im doing a 5-2 diet plan this week so have to be under 400 all week!
  • mkraizel
    mkraizel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Black bean quesadilla and some veggies and dip! These quesadillas are amazing, cheap, easy to freeze, and make for a filling lunch.

http://www.budgetbytes.com/2012/02/hearty-black-bean-quesadillas/
  • lostgoals
    lostgoals Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Left overs most likely. Pork marinated in a spicy concoction of my own doing (various dried hot peppers in water with some pepper), steamed veggies cooked in the same. Spicy hot makes me eat less for the same fullness.
  • CandehMandeh
    CandehMandeh Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Burrito : )

Filling made out of rice (already prepared), onion, garlic, diced tomato, pinto beans, bell peppers and mushroom. Don't forget to add your favorite spices. Cooked on the stove for a good 15/20 minutes and yum!