Bacon!
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    a bowl of cheerios
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    3 eggs scrambled with some red pepper, with fresh basil and feta cheese added at the end.
  • mccraee
    mccraee Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    this morning I had about 1 c of no fat greek yogurt and a handful of perfect local blueberries. I stirred in some raw oats and a bit of unsweeted coconut for more chew and to fill be up right before I ate it. I ate this at my desk while trying to get my Monday going.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    greek yogurt and a luna bar
  • angel7472
    angel7472 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Protein pancakes and coffee...some days are 8 oz of Fage yogurt and protein powder and coffee of course...always coffee ;)
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    4 hard boiled eggs and a sweet potato...
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Pork, corn, summer squash, carrots, and eggplant. Plus a peach. Sometimes I want dinner for breakfast!
  • HeidiFuture
    HeidiFuture Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Breakfast today--1 cup instant brown rice and some vegetable mix with 3 green olives.

I don't like eggs all that much so this works. It's easy to prepare ahead. I like some of the other non-traditional breakfast ideas here too!
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    protein smoothie
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    workdays - protein drink
    10:00 snack - 2 hard boiled eggs or 1 piece of toast with peanut butter

weekends - I combine my breakfast, morning snack, and lunch calories to enjoy a large breakfast with my family.
    pancakes, omelettes, muffins, etc. :)
  • moochew1972
    moochew1972 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    A ham sandwich.
  • jjalbertt
    jjalbertt Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Today I had 2 poached eggs with spinach on top of a whole wheat English muffin and some sirracha hot sauce.
  • Lilfleur
    Lilfleur Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My difficulty is eating enough calories so that my body doesn't go into starvation mode and store everything. I have always found it hard to eat breakfast too. So I started out by making myself juice first thing 1 apple, 1/3 of a cucumber, stick of celery and 1/2 a lemon. This always gives me an energy boost. I have progressed to the odd thick shake made with frozen banana and unsweetened almond milk. If I am able to eat breakfast later in the morning then my preferred option is poached egg on gluten free seeded toast or oatmeal soaked overnight in water and heated through in the morning and sweetened with a sprinkling of coconut and raisins or if in season fresh berries. Occasionally I make myself a fresh chopped parsley 2 egg omelette.
  • jmidd97
    jmidd97 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I was lazy today, so I just had weetabix with milk and protein powder.

Hey, we had the exact same breakfast! :)
  • nadler64
    nadler64 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    MWF, it's a Chobani 100 Greek Yogurt, Fiber One 100 calorie English muffin with 2 T almond butter or peanut butter, coffee, and whatever fresh fruit is in season. 440ish calories, depending on the fruit; 50C, 18F, 26P.

TThSat, it's an omelette (1 egg, 1 egg white) with 2 T grated cheddar, sometimes I'll throw in mushrooms or peppers or spinach; 2 slices Fiber One 100 calorie bread, toasted, with 2 tsp Land o' Lakes light butter; coffee;
    and whatever fresh fruit is in season. 440ish calories, depending on the fruit and veggies; 50C, 18F, 25P.

Sunday is whatever my husband cooks :-D

It seems a little monotonous but because it's alternate days, it's really not that bad. I can vary with veggies, fruit, and nut butters and come out pretty close to even. Also, I don't have to think about what I'm going to eat. Also, it keeps me satisfied (and therefore not snacky) through the morning. Also, I know exactly what I have to buy each week.

YMMV.
  • JayWalk39
    JayWalk39 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    3 bowls of Life cereal, 1 protein shake with 2 scoops Gold Standard Whey, 2 bacon/egg/cheese breakfast wraps, 2 donuts and a large iced coffee!

WINNING!
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    This morning I had a container of Powerful Yogurt, Key Lime flavor and it was delicious. I usually don't eat a large breakfast during the week and do more of a brunch on weekends.
  • salyerssommer
    salyerssommer Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Fruit and yogurt! Or the classic eggs, but for me - I save eggs for dinner time, lolol.
  • salyerssommer
    salyerssommer Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    rachellech wrote: »
    This morning I had 1/2 P28 High Protein Bagel w/ 1Tbsp P28 Banana Raisin Peanut Butter, a baby banana, 1 small mandarin orange, 2 hard boiled eggs, and 2.5oz grilled chicken. While at work it holds me until late morning snack of either a Quest Protein Bar, a greek yogurt, or a low fat chocolate Muscle Protein Shake with a cheese stick.

For weekend breakfasts, I opt for protein pancakes (I use P28 white chocolate protein powder, dark chocolate chips, small banana, vanilla extract, and lite coconut milk and top it with Walden Farms pancake syrup and 1Tbsp of coconut milk whipped cream...mmm)....love weekend breakfasts after a great workout. Sometimes I might do scrambled egg white omelete with grilled chicken and a protein smoothie.

I try to do high protein and healthy food swaps for my favorite foods. I hope this helps with options.

You legit have the best meal ideas, haha. Can I come over for a weekend breakfast?!?!