Replies

• hekla90
    hekla90 Posts: 595 Member
    I'm 32-21.5-34
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    zenakerby wrote: »
    CJMQ wrote: »
    If you are worried about your butt, start lifting heavy weights on a barbell! Squats, lunges, deadlifts... who cares what size it is if it is round and awesome?!

i'm nervous about squatting heavy whilst alone, but i can't afford a trainer and don't have any friends who lift. i don't want to perform them incorrectly or injure myself. suggestions???

It's great to be concerned about form- you can definitely hurt your knees and back if you develop bad habits. Along with the great suggestions by others here, you should video yourself and get feedback from other lifters. I find it hard to see my own form, but once I get good feedback, I can feel it. Keys are: Drive your knees out, push through your heels, keep your chest up and big, and squeeze your shoulderblades together and down. Take a big breath before you squat and imagine filling your back and belly with air- this supports your spine.
  • pineygirl
    pineygirl Posts: 322 Member
    I'm 34- 24.5- 33....sort of top heavy....reverse pear/ruler. I'm 5'1 and 106lbs.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    36.75 - 26.5 - 36.75 are mine and I'm 5'4.5" / trend weight 122.3 lbs

Your measurements sound fine to me.
  • rdrettig1
    rdrettig1 Posts: 62 Member
    I'm about 32-25-31 and I gotta say it sucks having no hips! It's going to take me years to build a good booty!