I talk to her in my head the whole time at the gym. She has no clue. LOL
  • BroScience83
    BroScience83 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    you NEVER talk to your gym crush! NEVER EVER
  • BroScience83
    Options
    you dont even make eye contact with your gym crush....not directly anyway. only through mirrors
  • BroScience83
    Options
    if you do it becomes real...then its ruined....trust me
  • christielacey
    christielacey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My parents met at the gym and have been married 30 years <3
  • Fernando618G
    Fernando618G Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I got no balls when it comes to this :blush:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I don't go to gyms, but I do work out on a college track. At 47, even saying "nice job" to a girl who is working hard is taken as creepy.
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options
    All the time. She's a personal trainer so we talk lifting all the time but that's where the line is drawn as I'm there to lift.
  • Jess89000
    Jess89000 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Lol don't think my husband would be happy if I talked to any of them... Hahaha
  • lina1016
    lina1016 Posts: 68 Member
    Options

There's this super cute girl in my gym thats my gym crush for sure. I haven't really talked to her bc she always comes in with this guy. They don't workout together or even talk during their workout. I sometimes see her looking and me and make eye contact... Ive always wanted to ask if he's her brother or bf but i havent had the courage yet lol :/

Do they look alike? I'm sure if it were her boyfriend he'd be all over her. If she looks at you constantly then she wants the D. Go for it lol.
  • lina1016
    Options
    GoJohnGo71 wrote: »
    Actually, a girl left a note on my car windshield. This goes back to about 2001. It read "You're gorgeous, see you next week". I still recall the pretty handwriting. I never found out who she was, sadly. And I ended up moving far away shortly after that. But what a boost! I thought about that one forever.

She couldn't leave a damn number? A name? The car she drives? Nothing?!?!?! She's probably bummed out you stopped going to the gym :-(
  • lina1016
    Options
    Jess89000 wrote: »
    Lol don't think my husband would be happy if I talked to any of them... Hahaha

Lol neither would mine. I only have one and he has a girlfriend. Totally broke my heart lol
  • luciahusar
    luciahusar Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Just too shy
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Not crushing but have noticed a few people I see a lot
  • Comms0p
    Comms0p Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    if you do it becomes real...then its ruined....trust me

Yup!!!
  • AlphaCajun
    AlphaCajun Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Yep, ended horribly.. I said a few words, threw out a compliment and mistook the reaction.. I leaned in for a kiss and smacked my face right into the mirror behind the squat rack.
  • blairrob12
    blairrob12 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Yes, but I wish I hadn't. He's really good looking but it's like talking to a post.
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    Mine came over and helped me with weights 2 nights ago! I was shaking... Lol
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    chaney3000 wrote: »
    Nah, the gym is my sanctuary. And I'm a firm believer in never sh**ing where you sleep! Or in this case workout.

Very much this. Although there is this Aussie personal trainer that has the body of a goddess that I chat up every now and then. So far I've managed to resist the temptation even though she seems pretty interested.
  • JDSper98
    JDSper98 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Not the gym but my 6am kickboxing class. He is usually 1 of 3 dudes in the class. He sets up next to me and even moves my standing bag once in a while. We have never spoke. Sigh.