What time do you go to bed?

Options
Those who are active, and workout at least 4-5 days a week, what time do you usually go to bed? How many hours of sleep do you get. I try to workout in the morning, so just wondering how much rest my body would need if I aim to have an active lifestyle.

Replies

• lilcassers
    lilcassers Posts: 163
    Options
    I need at least 7 hours a night. 8 is perfect. I typically go to bed around 11 but I work from home so I can structure my days how I want.
  • jo_marnes
    jo_marnes Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    I workout 6 days a week. I'm a mum of 3 and I study full time. I go to bed at 11.30pm. I get up at 7am. Frequently woken up between those two times!

Although last night I had 5 hours :-/
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I need at least 7 hours a night. 8 is perfect. I typically go to bed around 11 but I work from home so I can structure my days how I want.

This , to the tee
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options

This . I work at work though :)
  • TheNavet
    TheNavet Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I work out 7 days a week and typically go to bed at 10.30 p.m. and get up at 6 a.m. . I usually get between 7.30 and 7 hours of sleep and maybe a bit more on the weekends :smile:
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I need 7 usually get 6.5. I want 9.
  • Lochlyn_D
    Lochlyn_D Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    12 Midnight - 5;30 am
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Usually in bed by 10, up at 5(these times are the same whether I am working nights or days) most days except Wednesday up at 4. I work out(strength) 4 days(M-Th) a week and cardio 4-5(M-W and Fr and/or Sat) days a week. On Mondays and Wednesdays strength in the am, run in the afternoon. Tues lift and bike in the morning. Fri/Sat workouts are cardio(usually distance runs/races)
  • Ozzyopolis
    Options
    I am usually in bed by 21:00 or 22:00 and up by 05:30 on weekdays or 06:30 on weekends.
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    MrsCupCakeBoyle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    i got to bed at 10.30 and im up at half past 6.
    But i also have to get up at half past 12 and 2-3 am ( to test my type 1 diabetic childs blood glucose.)
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I need 7 usually get 6.5. I want 9.

That would be my life. I also have a 19yo who often keeps me up too late or wakes me too early.
  • Dogwalkingirl
    Dogwalkingirl Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I walk about 6 hours a day for my job and work out an additional 3-4 times a week (cardio, lifting etc). I typically go to bed about 11:30 and wake up about 7:30. 8 hours is perfect for me. If I get over 10 I feel lazy and guilty. If I get less then 8 I am tired.
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm in bed by 9 most nights, up at 5am. On the weekends, I try to stay up til 10 or 10:30, but I rarely make it. I like my sleep... This also assumes that I don't have work interfering. :P
  • southerndream24
    southerndream24 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I workout 6-7 days a week. During the weekday I'm in bed by 1030/11pm, wake up at 5:30 to be at the gym around 6am. Saturdays and Sundays just depends on when I wake up.
  • jess7386
    jess7386 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I usually go to bed at 11ish, wake up around 7:45. I work out 5x/week. I love sleep and don't function well on less than 7 hours a night, thus I'm scared to have children.
  • Lysander666
    Lysander666 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I workout 6-7 days a week too.

I should really be in bed no later than 11.30pm. Anythng after that and it gets a bit dangerous. Up at 7.30am.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I usually go to bed between 10p & 11p...I'm up by 4a to start my workout. 5h to 6h of sleep usually works for me.

8488541.png
  • RockinTerri
    RockinTerri Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I get to sleep anywhere between 10:00pm-11:30pm Sunday-Thursday, and am up between 5:30am-6:00am. I do my workouts primarily at night, 3-5 days a week. Weekends vary on my sleep schedule - though usually I'm asleep by midnight, and up between 6:00am-8:00am.
  • SJVZEE
    SJVZEE Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Those who are active, and workout at least 4-5 days a week, what time do you usually go to bed? How many hours of sleep do you get. I try to workout in the morning, so just wondering how much rest my body would need if I aim to have an active lifestyle.

Usually in bed by 10pm and wake up at 7am. My walking/running is usually at night, except for weekends-then I do wake up at 6am to get it in before the family wakes up :)
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Midnight or 1, which is awful because I have to get up at 6:30.