What do you use to drink your water?

2»

Replies

• musicfan68
    musicfan68 Posts: 1,143 Member
    I have a 32 oz bottle I bought at the grocery store. it has a pretty wide top, a screw off lid that has a smaller cap that flips up (attached to the lid). I fill it with ice water about 3 times a day.
  • samchez0
    samchez0 Posts: 364 Member
    Tap at home and at work it's filtered tap water.
  • witcherkar
    witcherkar Posts: 138 Member
    I use a water pitcher with a filter and keep it in the fridge. I use a reusable to go cup. I measured out exactly how much water it holds and how many ice cubs I put in. I do exactly the same each time. My ice cubs are 15 ccs each and my water bottle holds 16 oz. So 15 x 7 icecubes plus 16 oz. That's just what I do. I only had to measure once and keep using the same cup. I only measure water. Tea milk soda coffee I don't count as my water intake.
  • briscogun
    briscogun Posts: 1,138 Member
    I have a 32 oz Nalgene water bottle that I fill up with filtered water from my fidge twice a day.
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    I do this a lot...
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
  • territhefrog
    territhefrog Posts: 1,134 Member
    Toilet.

Ok no not the toilet but it made you read my post. I have a reusable bottle that I fill with filtered water.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    At home it is on tap and at work its filtered. I refill the plastic bottles and typically have one chilling while I am sipping the other.
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    I use a suitable container for drinking out of such as a water glass, a coffee cup, a travel mug, a paper cup.... basically I use a cup of some sort. Why make it complicated?

As far as am concerned any fluid counts as water. That could be soup broth, (in which case I guess I use a bowl instead of a cup) coffee, tea, juice, milk or even actual pure unadulterated H2O.

Because I want to measure it.

Yes well... I know that my water glass is 16 oz, my favorite coffee mug is 10 oz. my other coffee cup is 6 oz, my travel mug is 14 oz.... I can math. Plus for myself as long as I know I am getting 64 oz or more most days I don't get too hung up on exact numbers with water.

• Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    My way of drinking water is unfortunately expensive, but I drink a lot of water this way :) I drink LaCroix sparkling water. LOVE LOVE LOVE it, and I can't seem to drink enough.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    I have a 1.5L bottle which I refill through out the day. We have a water filter on our kitchen tap.
  • chelseascounter
    chelseascounter Posts: 1,283 Member
    I use a contigo 'autospout' 32 oz water bottle from target.
  • A_New_Creation
    A_New_Creation Posts: 180 Member
    edited March 2016
    I aim for 3L a day. I have a bottle that holds 1L and refill it as needed to hit this goal. I use tap water. Also, for anyone that struggles with water intake, I found that downing 1L upon waking helps me.
  • NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    I use a green canteen, it holds 3cups of water.
    I fill it up multiple times throughout the day.
    Filtered water at my job and a britta filter at home.
    Glad you are thinking about quitting plastic water bottles.
    You are right; they're expensive, bad for the environment and a lot of the bottled water is really just tap water in plastic.
    It's annoying and takes more effort to fill up britta filters and carry water bottles but it's worth it.
    If you can afford a home filtration system at home, they're awesome!
    Tons of ppl I know drink tap water, I just prefer the taste of filtered water.