Looking for my fellow LGBT members

Replies

• pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    jmule24 wrote: »
    So if one individual in a gay/lesbian relationship decides they don't "identify" with their sex anymore. By going transgender and them staying together, does that make them a heterosexual couple?

I always found it odd that people in committed relationships define themselves as bisexual. Doesn't matter about your past. Once you have your partner, you are either gay or hetro in your relationship. Bisexual is what you do when you are dating or non-committed, or just screwing around in an open relationship I suppose.

Anyway...any change in sex of either partner just changes the from gay to hetro or vice versa.

Just a thought.

I'm not even going to try to explain it because this post doesn't seem very open to understanding. It is a pretty personal subject. I wonder what reason you have for wanting to be the one that defines people's orientation or relationships.

Yeah he's not , he was being facetious
  • oojah82
    oojah82 Posts: 16 Member
    ....so back on track of the original post!
    I'm gay! Hellooooooo room and all in it
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    edited April 2016
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    jmule24 wrote: »
    So if one individual in a gay/lesbian relationship decides they don't "identify" with their sex anymore. By going transgender and them staying together, does that make them a heterosexual couple?

I always found it odd that people in committed relationships define themselves as bisexual. Doesn't matter about your past. Once you have your partner, you are either gay or hetro in your relationship. Bisexual is what you do when you are dating or non-committed, or just screwing around in an open relationship I suppose.

Anyway...any change in sex of either partner just changes the from gay to hetro or vice versa.

Just a thought.

I'm not even going to try to explain it because this post doesn't seem very open to understanding. It is a pretty personal subject. I wonder what reason you have for wanting to be the one that defines people's orientation or relationships.

Yeah he's not , he was being facetious

Oh. Haha. I didn't pick up on that. That makes a lot more sense. Thanks. Sorry for misunderstanding.
  • kenestrick1
    kenestrick1 Posts: 15 Member
    oojah82 wrote: »
    ....so back on track of the original post!
    I'm gay! Hellooooooo room and all in it

Lol I love the timing of this :smiley:
  • johnlockjamie
    johnlockjamie Posts: 12 Member
    T and A here. Technically biromantic but still asexual.
  • firecrackrbaby
    firecrackrbaby Posts: 43 Member
    I'm the B in LGBT. Sup, e'erybody.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Sup
  • YukiAnu
    YukiAnu Posts: 10 Member
    T and B hey everyone.
  • RickAQ
    RickAQ Posts: 5 Member
    B)
  • Tamaralee89
    Tamaralee89 Posts: 31 Member
    Just the L here looking for friends
  • lydiayoung90281
    lydiayoung90281 Posts: 20 Member
    Me me me! And proud of it!
  • Susannahwlj
    Susannahwlj Posts: 4,468 Member
    Hey:)
  • meganclairewiseman
    meganclairewiseman Posts: 4 Member
    Hi all :) I'm Megan from Merseyside.. How is everyone?
  • Wicked_Seraph
    Wicked_Seraph Posts: 388 Member
    A fellow B checking in! :grin:
  • aalixandruh
    aalixandruh Posts: 58 Member
    I'm a very proud supporter! ❤️
  • Tamaralee89
    Has anyone had such a good workout you dreamed about it later? I think I'm in love with my squat set
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    I'm bisexual

Yes, but as I told you a long time ago, I want your husband to be bi so that I can have stirring conversations about physics with him. ;)
  • Wicked_Seraph
    Has anyone had such a good workout you dreamed about it later? I think I'm in love with my squat set

Does running count? I'm still a n00b working towards 5K and I ended up dreaming about running in the park (something I've been wanting to do) :grin:
  • Tamaralee89

Does running count? I'm still a n00b working towards 5K and I ended up dreaming about running in the park (something I've been wanting to do) :grin:

Counts I'm a baby noob when it comes to running but I've falling in love with it. I dreamt about conquering this hill I've been eyeing in my neck of the woods.
  • Wicked_Seraph

Counts I'm a baby noob when it comes to running but I've falling in love with it. I dreamt about conquering this hill I've been eyeing in my neck of the woods.

Kinda jealous... I live in flat Florida and the only hills we have are up near Tally lol.

Dream it and do it! :smile: