WOULD LIKE SOME NEW CONSISTENT MFP BUDDIES

Options
Hey all! I started my journey at 278 pounds. I am now almost 70 days in a row on MFP and 21 pounds down. I only have a handful of MFP friends and only one logs on regularly. I would really love to have some more MFP friends that are consistent. I think a support system would be good for me to have. This journey is definitely not an easy one! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• hmorrish
    hmorrish Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm on most days (i miss the odd day) so feel free to add me. Well done on loosing 21 pounds, how are you finding it so far?
  • starmickey03
    starmickey03 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey, Im on daily and I log daily (whether good or bad lol). Add me if you'd like!
  • spmcavoy1
    spmcavoy1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been logging on for the past few weeks (almost) daily. Add me! That goes for everyone!
  • ganbaranba
    ganbaranba Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm on here daily. Feel free to add me!
  • Nicolette04
    Nicolette04 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I joined about the same time you did as well and i log everyday (whether i want to or not lol) add me:)
  • Mrshotwing
    Mrshotwing Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Your welcome to add me. :)
  • Tiffa0909
    Tiffa0909 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I log daily and try to interact with the people in my friends list . Feel free to add me.
  • daniellemm1
    daniellemm1 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I am on this site quite a bit and log every day, good or bad. I also offer encouragement and support when my friends need it. If you are looking for food ideas don't look at my diary. We tend to eat the same things each week so there is nothing exciting there. Feel free to add me :)
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm on here daily, and started at a very close weight to you OP. You and anyone can feel free to add me :happy:
  • furniem
    furniem Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I am on every day go ahead and add me. Is started at 272 lbs and am 80 + lbs down and have logged in now for over 500 days in a row. Would kill me if I missed a day now.
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    On here daily, have an open diary and am very honest about what I eat :)

Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • Navotc
    Navotc Posts: 97
    Options
    I'm on daily, except when I'm on vacation. Feel free to add me. Congrats on the 21lbs so far! That's great!
  • cjenkins91
    cjenkins91 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm on here every day and log everything - good or bad - feel free to add me if you like :)
  • p00ki3nb00
    p00ki3nb00 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm on daily, once or twice I miss sundays, but usually on and log EVERYTHING! Feel free to add me!
  • jennrox78
    jennrox78 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    i'm here daily.. log everything..
  • southerndream24
    southerndream24 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm pretty consistent.
  • DLC1978
    DLC1978 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am going on 30 days straight and plan to continue on that path. My diary is open (the good, the bad and the ugly!). Friend request sent.

Anyone else, feel free to add me as well! I am always looking for encouraging/consistent friends!
  • awise19
    awise19 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    On here daily to motivate and log everything! Everyone can add me :)
  • TheGr8Kimbini
    Options
    I'm on daily and post frequently. :bigsmile:
  • smithed812
    smithed812 Posts: 289
    Options
    Sent you a FR! I'm on here daily! Anyone else feel free to add me too, love the little MFP support group we've got going on!