• Frankii_x
    Frankii_x Posts: 238
    Options
    I'm on day 190!!! :drinker:

Add away xx
  • edg6strings
    edg6strings Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I log every day & my diary is public. Nice job on your weight loss so far!
  • sonia291
    sonia291 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi I'm new and consistant, started about 26 days or so with mfp and always on daily. Started with 190 lbs goal is 120, lost about 10 lbs already. Looking for some support also. Add me, tx.
  • MJ429
    MJ429 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would still like some new friends on MFP, found something shorter for my name but on everyday.
  • icook84
    icook84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started about 3 weeks ago with MFP. I log in every day with my phone to track my food diary which is public and I try to log on to the computer at least once a week. Feel free to add me too! Most of my diary consists of food from Panera Bread because I work there so I eat there 5x a week.
  • jacobhyatt91
    jacobhyatt91 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hello im on here pretty much every daily...feel free to add me
  • dorothyfromtlon
    Options
    I would like some! I tend to fall off the wagon for logging, but I'm never going to get control of what I eat if I don't keep an eye on it.

Also, maybe this is OT, but I also find it difficult to have "buddies" because my goal isn't to lose a bunch of weight. I do need pretty badly to eat healthier and to get control of my sugar intake. I'm an athlete with some special challenges and would love some "company" as I work through them...Thanks!
  • jhwellness
    jhwellness Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I log on daily and the support from other is so valuable for our success indeed.
  • obrien821
    obrien821 Posts: 215
    Options
    Wow! A lot of people have replied. Looks like a lot of new MFP friends. Anyone can feel free to add me! I'm always up for motivated fitness friends. I'm currently doing TurboFire and am on here regularly.
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Nice work! Feel free to add me - I'm on here daily, and give sickening amounts of encouragement :)

That goes for anyone else too. Especially for any runners, I'm doing 35-40 a week as I ramp up for my first 26.2 in Oct.
  • Becky_Smith72
    Becky_Smith72 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm on most days.. feel free to add me!
  • crh8807
    crh8807 Posts: 2
    Options
    Joined a couple of months ago, but just recently started being consistent on here. It would be awesome to have new friends who are active on here also to help hold me accountable.
  • NewProgramNewMe
    Options
    Hello. I'm pretty new to MFP but I have been logging in everyday. Add me to your support list if you'd like. Keep up the good work - 20+ pounds is a great accomplishment! :smile:
  • welshboy22
    welshboy22 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi,
    just started myself in last few weeks. Now on here everyday and I keep a true record of diet and exercise. Feel free to add me as friend and that invite is open to all on MFP. :smile:
  • fitgirl09jessica
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I log in pretty consistently and just started a blog on here to help hold myself accountable. I am starting the Insanity program today with the hopes of actually completing it this time!
  • w1ll0w007
    w1ll0w007 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I logg on each day a couple of times and I like to keep an accurate log. Happy to motivate, be motivated, and discuss food, recipes, exercise. :)
  • obiegirl
    obiegirl Posts: 28
    Options
    I'm on every day and usually log what I've eaten shortly after it goes in my mouth! I keep my friends list to people who are positive and serious about doing this! I believe in eating "real," not perfect and view this as a journey. I have about 30 lbs to lose...feel free to add me!
  • me_monster
    me_monster Posts: 98
    Options
    I'm starting over (aaaagain) and would love to help be some support! but only if you do the same for me. :P Add me!
  • brittanygibson1426
    brittanygibson1426 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I log daily! Ill add you and hopefully we can kick this weight loss things *kitten* together!
  • aftonslater
    aftonslater Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!! feel free to add me :) i'm pretty good at logging on daily, i only ever miss a day or 2 :)