51 lbs. down and 96 to go. Before and After Pics...

Options
msciccone1
msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
Good morning MFPers!

I am very proud of myself for not only dropping 51.5 lbs. as of Wednesday (14 of them here on MFP in the last 2 months) but for finishing my round of the Insanity workout program. I joined MFP right when I started Insanity and have lost an amazing 14 lbs. and 11 inches overall (3 off waist and chest alone) :bigsmile: . Started Insanity once again as of Monday.

I started at my heaviest at 282.5 last March 2009 and was disgusted with myself :sad: . The picture in the red blouse was taken of me in August 2008 celebrating my 27th birthday and clearly not a pretty picture of my body. The picture in the gray blouse with my daughters was taken a day after my birthday last August 2009...again not a pretty picture :blushing: . The picture in the purple sports bra was taken on April 2010 when I started Insanity...never want to see that again!!!

I am now weighing 231 lbs. (almost in the 220s...:bigsmile: ) and even though I have a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGG way to go, 96 lbs. to be correct, I am proud of how far i've come because it has been a decade since I have been at the weight I am now. I know this site will help me get to my goal weight of 135 by next year and of course it would not have been possible without the support of all of you on here especially my 2 girls that are constantly rooting for me...Cheryl (crikks) and Pam :flowerforyou: I am posting 3 after pics as well. The one in the neon pink Zumba pants is my after Insanity pic June 2010; the one in the black blouse/red skirt is during our beach trip June 5, 2010 and finally the one in all black leggings and blouse was today (sorry didn't have my husband to take the pic, haha).

BeforeAug08.jpg
Aug09Before.jpg
April12BeforeSide.jpg
July14AfterSide.jpg
BeachTripJun10.jpg
TodayJun24-10.jpg

Replies

• Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Love that you have achieved such great success! You should be so proud of yourself. You look fabulous and I know the results will only improve as you continue on this lifestyle journey! Good luck to you! Stay motivated, and focused on your goals. Your children will so appreciate your much improved health and ability to do fun things with them.
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Nice before and after.. Keep us posted on your journey! You are looking great!:flowerforyou:
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you!! :) Amazing job!
  • KarenECunningham
    KarenECunningham Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    You look great! You should be very proud of your accomplishment.:flowerforyou:
  • LittleMissAngi
    LittleMissAngi Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!!!!!
  • mgilley
    mgilley Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are doing a great job!! You'll reach your goal, just keep it up! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • RMX82
    RMX82 Posts: 172
    Options
    Congrats! Excellent work so far and I know you will be at your goal in no time. Thanks for helping to motivate me on my journey as well!
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC!!!
  • melissaogdenrhode
    Options
    WAY TO GO GIRL!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    wow you are doing awesome and look great, thanks for the inspiration to keep moving forward!!
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    great job!!
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look fantastic!! I love your babes too. They are adorable!! :smile:
  • ladyd192
    ladyd192 Posts: 3
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment. Keep up the good work. You must be really proud of yourself.
  • elmct57
    elmct57 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting--i am really inspired by your awesome accomplishments!
  • Crickks
    Crickks Posts: 94
    Options
    Chicarita!!!

You're going to make me cry:sad: ... look at you now.. muy caliente!! I know you are proud of yourself, cuzz I'm sooo proud of yaa!!! You look awesome!!! :drinker:
  • cuppycake22
    cuppycake22 Posts: 224
    Options
    You deserve to be proud!!!! You look great!!!:happy:
  • jbogo1
    jbogo1 Posts: 28
    Options
    You are an inspiration!
  • pamw22
    pamw22 Posts: 77
    Options
    Girl!!! Great job on this post! You have come a long way :flowerforyou:
    It's good to see that we are keeping our word and that we are pushing hard to reach our goals together :heart: I'm so proud of youm I know you can do it, we all know you can do it, we can ALL do it. Next year we will post our before and afters together. Just like in the scrapbook I made you on "Who wore it Best" LOL

You can deff tell the difference girl very proud of you! Keep up the great work!!!

P.S. Love the ZUMBA pants, need to order me a pair :drinker:
  • bjstrong
    bjstrong Posts: 11
    Options
    thank you for sharing your photos - it helps keep all of us on the right track
  • ican♥and♥iwill
    ican♥and♥iwill Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    You're looking great and so happy!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!