51 lbs. down and 96 to go. Before and After Pics...

Options

Replies

• betty51
    betty51 Posts: 52
    Options
    Great job !!51 lbs is huge!! Keep it up and you will make it to goal!!
    BTW!! YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome job! You look so happy in your pictures. You are doing great.
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    great pics.....you should be very proud....keep up the great work and you WILL reach your goal!!
  • JoyElizabeth
    JoyElizabeth Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thank you sooooo much - I am so inspired by your transformation to date - I was so impressed by you I had to show my family - Your confidence just booming out from you in all directions now. It's like your Goddess is not being shy and is proudly shining out from within - and deservedly so.

I have never been able to picture myself as having lost the weight I need to lose, but the difference in you is astounding and amazing, and while I still can't see it in me yet, I can at least hold the feeling of accomplishment - thanks so much for sharing your success and evidence of your dedication and commitment.

And keep going! You have done an amazing job so far, and I can't wait to see you at 135! I am just blown away.

Kind Regards,

Joy.
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    You look incredible ,you look so happy in the after ones escially the one in the red skirt you look stunning ,going to keep looking at your pics to inspire me ,you must be so proud of yourself :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • susandersons06
    Options
    Good for you Girl! You should be Sooooo proud of yourself! You can definitely see the lbs & inches coming off!! Keep it up! :bigsmile:
  • laurenpence
    laurenpence Posts: 147
    Options
    I am so proud of you! The results are showing! You will achieve your goal just keep motivated!
  • alexwalper
    alexwalper Posts: 81
    Options
    You look so great! That is fantastic :). Amazing job!
  • tinacalifornia
    Options
    Thanks for posting! You have inspired me! I am just starting my journey and I hope to have the strength and will power you have had to get so much success! Awesome job! You look fantastic!
  • caramel827
    caramel827 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    You look great! I can see a big difference in your before/after pics. 51 pounds down! Weigh to go!!!!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    keep up the great work!
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    you look FANTASTIC!!!!!! Doing GREAT!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • velvetechos
    velvetechos Posts: 234
    Options
    You look so wonderful!
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Thank you sooooo much - I am so inspired by your transformation to date - I was so impressed by you I had to show my family - Your confidence just booming out from you in all directions now. It's like your Goddess is not being shy and is proudly shining out from within - and deservedly so.

I have never been able to picture myself as having lost the weight I need to lose, but the difference in you is astounding and amazing, and while I still can't see it in me yet, I can at least hold the feeling of accomplishment - thanks so much for sharing your success and evidence of your dedication and commitment.

And keep going! You have done an amazing job so far, and I can't wait to see you at 135! I am just blown away.

Kind Regards,

Joy.
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Oh my goodness I just read all the comments but this one touched me sooooo much it made me cry. I even shared every single comment with my husband who is my number 1 supporter but noted your post just sounded so amazing to me and just humbled me. Thank you so much for your kind words. I look forward to supporting each other :flowerforyou:
  • msciccone1
    msciccone1 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Thank you to every single one of you for taking the time to comment on my success. Every single pound took a lot of late nights, a lot of pain from soreness and a lot of determination and I will not stop here. Next post will hopefully be around Halloween time stating that I am at 199 (one-derland) :bigsmile: You have all humbled me and know that without your support the next 30, 40, 90 lbs. won't be possible. Big hug :heart:
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Wow you look stunning, well done on your acheivement, you should be so proud of yourself, keep up the good work xx
  • somigliana
    somigliana Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Wow... You're looking amazing and so much happier!
    Congrats on your achievement so far--keep it up.
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! You are doing such a great job!!!
    I love your last pic, so much confidence on your face Miss Sexy!!! Keep on going Girl we gotch your back!!! Much Love!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!! SO healthy!!
  • AmyW4225
    AmyW4225 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    You are doing AWESOME! And you look GREAT! You are my inspiration for the day. You just made me realize I need to get off my a** and get moving. And I LOVE those pink pants!! Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!