i MADE it!

Options

Replies

• kayderkam
    kayderkam Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Great job. That is very inspiring to me :)
  • perrinjoshua
    perrinjoshua Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Hugs back! Congratulations on your amazing achievement. You are an inspiration.
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO! Congrats!! Pics PLEASEEEEEE!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • zortgirl
    zortgirl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is an awesome accomplishment!
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • b646
    b646 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job. You have inspired me. I have been saying I was going to do something about my eating and exercising but always find an excuse.
  • CherylAnn38
    CherylAnn38 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! I started at close to the same weight and my goal is 160. I'm down 48 pounds in 6 months. I'm hoping to reach my goal by the end of the year. Some days it is so hard but when people like you post about your accomplishment it helps to give me encouragement. Congrats on your achievement! You should be so proud! :flowerforyou:
  • Cannon_G
    Cannon_G Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! How awesome is it to fit in airplane and roller coaster seats. I went to Universal studios and rode the Harry Potter ride at 300+ pounds and I had to use a special fat seat. In January I went back down 115lbs and rode it again in a normal seat and felt like a million dollars.
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!!!!!
  • JRSchumaker
    JRSchumaker Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • zombie_meg
    zombie_meg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Very inspiring. Hugs!
  • Jlennhikes
    Jlennhikes Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an amazing accomplishment!
  • Mackchacker
    Mackchacker Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting! So motivating!
  • jdmomof3
    jdmomof3 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! This is my first day and it certainly inspires me to hear that it is possible. A friend from work recommended this site when he lost over 100 pounds and surpassed his goal. It is possible - thanks for sharing.
  • teresab101
    teresab101 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    what an accomplishment.. i'm so happy for you.
  • swbabe33
    swbabe33 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congrats, many times over. What a milestone. You have done an amazing thing and I know it was a lot of hard work. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Hugging you back, honey !

Enjoy your happy, healthy new life :drinker:
  • lynnwhite1965
    lynnwhite1965 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Way to go Susi!!! I've battled my weight all my life. My recent check up to a new doctor is now changing my life. I have poly arthralgia and have had both my hips replaced. The first one, I was only 43. My pain was becoming unbearable. My new MD is young, smart, and motivated. He recommended MFP. I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. So 3 weeks into the program I've lost only 14lbs but already I feel a difference. My pain is far less already and I am able to move for the first time in years. I know there will be pumps in the road ahead. Reading your success story gives us all hope and inspiration. I cant wait till the day I can post my own. Thank you for sharing
  • gfreerunner
    gfreerunner Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!