How to get a really big butt??

Options
124»

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,988 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of buying Strong Curves and am wondering if the majority of the exercises are suitable for someone with bad knees? For example, squats are off the table at this time. I can sometimes use the leg sled machine but my knees aren't always up for it.

Also, if y'all would post your favorite Bret Contreras links, I'd appreciate it :)
  • Wickedfaery73
    Wickedfaery73 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I cannot recommend side bends or sit ups.

hahahaha
  • rileyes
    rileyes Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options

[/quote]
    OP- Strong Curves is a lower body centric workout- by the aformentioned Bret Conreras.

Honestly- I find his whole thing a little creepy- like why are you the "the glute guy" it's weird.
    Almost fetish like- but he is definitely knowledgeable on the subject.
    [/quote]

I thought the same thing. In his book he tells a story of having no butt growing up and was teased about it. I think he also was the first to scientifically test glute-specific activation and strength.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    rileyes wrote: »
    OP- Strong Curves is a lower body centric workout- by the aformentioned Bret Conreras.

Honestly- I find his whole thing a little creepy- like why are you the "the glute guy" it's weird.
    Almost fetish like- but he is definitely knowledgeable on the subject.

I thought the same thing. In his book he tells a story of having no butt growing up and was teased about it. I think he also was the first to scientifically test glute-specific activation and strength.

I know he's the glute guy for a reason- but it just seems... creepy LOL

I was unaware of his being teased as a child though- that's interesting. and sad. But hey- least he got something useful out of it.