How do you make water more interesting?

Options
I am getting so tired of drinking all this extra water! I know it will help in the weight loss but blahhhhh.... Do you add anything to yours to make it less boring?

Replies

• Beaner63
    Beaner63 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Drink it as Coke Zero :smile:
  • meganmoore112
    meganmoore112 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I like to put slices of fresh fruit in a pitcher of water and drink that all day. It gives it just a hint of fruit flavor and no calories. I also use the little squeeze bottles of flavoring, like Mio, but generic. Most of the time, I just have plain water though. I prefer is iced or very cold.
  • subakwa
    subakwa Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I use lemon juice. It helps I love lemon, but a few dashes in a pint of water makes all the difference to me.
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    Heat it up and pour it through some coffee grounds. ;)
  • Panda_brat
    Panda_brat Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Look up fruit 2o
  • NYRhockey00
    NYRhockey00 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Put glasses on it..maybe a fake goatee.
  • Wakey618
    Wakey618 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You guys are hilarious!! I will try some of the fruit/lemon juice options. Can't use anything with artificial sweeteners, as they give me migraines, or I would use Mio. Unless they now have Mio with nothing artificial...will have to go check.

Thanks all!
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Coffee (decaf for me), Mio type enhancers, and one Diet Pepsi or Diet Sprite a day are my yummy fluid sources.
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    I run my water through a filter filled with coffee.

Sometimes I run it through a filter with tea in it instead.

I also like to add a packet of green tea mix ,that is meant for a 12 oz water bottle, to a gallon jug. Just enough flavor to make it refreshing without being too sweet.

• endlessfall16
    endlessfall16 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Drink this. Zero stuff... but it helps me play sports at my best performance for hours.

91AMbtMvhLL._SY355_.jpg
  • SonyaCele
    SonyaCele Posts: 2,841 Member
    Options
    i love water, its great just as it is. but i only drink when i'm thirsty. i eat a lot of foods rich with water like fresh vegetables and fruit, so i don't need to drink a million glasses a day.
  • skbrodie
    skbrodie Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I drink crystal light but it has artificial sweeteners so that may not help :/
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    Water isn't supposed to be exciting, it doesn't help you lose weight either! We need to get enough liquids every day from food and drink; when we eat less food, we still need the same amount an have to replace that water, but going to extremes is not necessary. 1.8 to 2 litres of water is plenty.
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Try filling a pitcher with water and a sliced cucumber before you go to bed. In the morning take out the cucumber slices and enjoy the water all day. It's so refreshing.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,986 Member
    Options
    I run my water through a filter filled with coffee.

Sometimes I run it through a filter with tea in it instead.

I also like to add a packet of green tea mix ,that is meant for a 12 oz water bottle, to a gallon jug. Just enough flavor to make it refreshing without being too sweet.

Ya, I drink a lot of weak tea as well.

• Cyndiaquino
    Cyndiaquino Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I use black tea bags, no sugar added. I will do this for the day: I use my keurige for hot water, put 10 tea bags in a coffee cup, let them sit for 5 mins or so. Then I add that to a gallon of cold water, not the tea bags though.
  • DanSTL82
    DanSTL82 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I drink carbonated water all day. It gives me the fizz fix I used to get from diet soda all day, but diet soda would make me hungry and the sweetness would sit in my stomach all day. Carbonated (flavored) water is the perfect substitute, and has the benefit of having no sodium or caffeine, so it's pretty much exactly like drinking regular water.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Drinking lots of water enables the walking of hundreds of steps each day back and forth to the toilet.
  • AmyOwl73
    AmyOwl73 Posts: 45 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Lemon, cucumber.
  • ccburn5
    ccburn5 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    DanSTL82 wrote: »
    I drink carbonated water all day. It gives me the fizz fix I used to get from diet soda all day, but diet soda would make me hungry and the sweetness would sit in my stomach all day. Carbonated (flavored) water is the perfect substitute, and has the benefit of having no sodium or caffeine, so it's pretty much exactly like drinking regular water.

I recently discovered sparkling water and have added more and more of it each day. The lime flavored La Croix is a good vodka mixer as well!!