How do you make water more interesting?

Options

Replies

• lydiaannepage
    lydiaannepage Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I keep mio at work - tons of great flavors and options and with a tiny bit you add just enough flavor to keep it interesting :)
  • djspacecaptain
    djspacecaptain Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I like carbonated water.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Cucumber or mint are really good too.
  • starryphoenix
    starryphoenix Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I love sobe life water when I don't want to drink regular water. Also love tea.
  • ga_sk8er
    ga_sk8er Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    c70miwk05qh0.jpg you can get these flavor things at dollar tree . you just dump them in a 20 oz bottle of water & it flavors it. each box has 10 packets (since it's dollar tree, you are paying 10 cents each then per packet) & it says the calories are 5 for the serving size of 1/2 a packet so every packet has 10 calories....totally worth it to flavor the water
  • brendak76
    brendak76 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I drink hot/warm water. Weird but I like it better than cold water.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    brendak76 wrote: »
    I drink hot/warm water. Weird but I like it better than cold water.

Ditto. When I'm at work and drinking water all day I put it in the microwave first.
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    Tea! I buy fancy tea, caffeinated and non-hyper. I love Numi teas. There's a really good Chai, Roobios (pronounced ROY-boss, who knew?) and my current fav: Chocolate Roobios. I also have a selection of green and black teas. No additives like milk or sugar for me.

Always super cold with lots of ice!
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    You guys all beat me to it. Try herbal teas like Celestial Seasonings. I suggest a mint and a Red Zinger. Try steeped hot and try steeped cold.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    You guys all beat me to it. Try herbal teas like Celestial Seasonings. I suggest a mint and a Red Zinger. Try steeped hot and try steeped cold.

Bengal Spice! That's the best one.

• ogmomma2012
    ogmomma2012 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I love water, and I never expect something I love to change. :p As long as it's super cold. I consider tea and coffee separate drinks that I also love. Maybe it's because I live in AZ.
  • courtniekrebs
    courtniekrebs Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I do flavored seltzer water.
  • crazykatlady820
    crazykatlady820 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I freeze it into ice cubes and put it in my bourbon.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure propel is free from artificial sweeteners.
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    I just drink it. But I don't usually drink more than my two .75 liter bottles by 3:00pm on a workday. Then I drink about another during my workout. Maybe some more in the evening, unless I'm drinking beer... You'll get lots of hype about drinking gallons of water on this site. Might work great for some, but it's not necessary for weight loss.
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,643 Member
    Options
    Teach it interesting anecdotes and small stories to tell when it's quiet.
  • ridge4mfp
    ridge4mfp Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I use the True Lemon or Lime products. Handy crystallized lemon/lime, no calories, no sweetener. Really adds a nice zip.
  • pegfoodie
    pegfoodie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I hate drinking plain water. Don't know why, but I just do, so I usually have non-caffeinated teas. Not to be confused with decaf teas (which originally have caffeine in them, but are processed with chemicals to remove the caffeine). There are lots of different herbal and infused teas, like chai-flavored roobios, nettle leaf, hibiscus with ginger or berry. We often make a pitcher at home with hot water (must be hot, or you'll just have lightly-colored water) and chill it in the fridge. I recommend brands like Just a Leaf and Rishi, because they're organic, and come in loose leaves, which is a lot cheaper per serving than tea bags.
  • anna_m_johnson
    anna_m_johnson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I use Plant Nanny. It's an app on my phone where I try to grow different plants and they grow based on the water I drink throughout the day. So everyone I drink, the digital plant grows.
  • firstlay_d
    firstlay_d Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I use "easy fiber" to go packets Cvs brand cherry pomegranate flavor.. I can't drink my water without it.. I just buy a case of water and pour a packet in each bottle.. it's SO GOOD! It makes your water taste like Juice. . I love it.. plus.. your getting that extra fiber that your body needs..