Leg photos before and after

Options
2»

Replies

• bigblueeyes1
    bigblueeyes1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    r603zdgtz051.png

Your legs look great! You can really see a difference, especially in your thighs.
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    I have an in-progress, but it may not help much - not a great photo, and I'm way older than you. Around my SW of 183 on the left, around 147 on the right, IIRC. Truthfully, they don't look that much different to me . . . at least until you realize that those are the same pair of red shorts in both photos. The fit is pretty different. nzd8x7iypbl8.jpg

wow! the is a BIG difference!! congrats :)
  • SusanKing1981
    SusanKing1981 Posts: 257 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I have the exact fears, a lot of my weight is carried in my legs and I'm desperate for them to slim down. I'm happy to report though that my cellulite is a lot less and they are slowly shrinking.

Started at about 208lbs. Think the second pic is 164lbs.
    1s09z0mk3rih.jpeg
    161lbs
    h6drcca79p85.jpeg
    153lbs
    azvivubkel0f.jpeg
  • skalkbrenn
    skalkbrenn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Your entire body has completely reshaped and you look amazing
  • bigblueeyes1
    Options
    faeriesue1 wrote: »
    I have the exact fears, a lot of my weight is carried in my legs and I'm desperate for them to slim down. I'm happy to report though that my cellulite is a lot less and they are slowly shrinking.

Started at about 208lbs. Think the second pic is 164lbs.
    1s09z0mk3rih.jpeg
    161lbs
    h6drcca79p85.jpeg
    153lbs
    azvivubkel0f.jpeg

You have done an amazing job! You have really given me hope with the cellulite because yours looks like it is almost completely gone! Have you been doing any strength training in legs?
  • SusanKing1981
    Options
    Thank you, I still have about 28lbs to go and I hope to get more off of my legs. Getting trousers to fit is a nightmare, if they fit on my legs they are way too loose around my middle.
    I joined a gym in May last year but only went for 3 months as they changed their opening hours and I couldn't get there on time. In that time I used the seated leg press quite often. Now all I do it a little bit of walking (less than 10k steps a day) and the occasional set of squats / lunges when the mood takes me. I'm actually pretty lazy :#
  • bigblueeyes1
    Options
    faeriesue1 wrote: »
    Thank you, I still have about 28lbs to go and I hope to get more off of my legs. Getting trousers to fit is a nightmare, if they fit on my legs they are way too loose around my middle.
    I joined a gym in May last year but only went for 3 months as they changed their opening hours and I couldn't get there on time. In that time I used the seated leg press quite often. Now all I do it a little bit of walking (less than 10k steps a day) and the occasional set of squats / lunges when the mood takes me. I'm actually pretty lazy :#

LOL I'm pretty lazy too. I've been a member here for awhile, but it's only been the last 3 weeks that I got serious because I took pictures while I was in my underwear. I was in tears when I saw them. I started to workout at least 3 days a week. Sometimes at home, sometimes at a gym.
  • SusanKing1981
    Options
    Sometimes it takes something like that to push you. Mine was going to London for the day with my boyfriend and getting so out of breath just walking. I had to keep asking him to slow down or stop. Once you're in the right mind set and start seeing the results it gets easier. I come on these forums and look at the success stories if my motivation starts to slack. Oh and I take a ton of progress photos. If you saw my phone gallery you'd think I was really vain (maybe a little) but I'm so proud.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!