TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Good, easy, and natural for me.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Sexually Transmitted Disease!
    Keep it at home.

SAFE SEX! Everyone should practice it regardless!!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Im single now but whenever I'm in a relationship I like to stay old fashioned and stick with one man. Thats just me..

same here.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Keep it at home.

Oh but baby! It doesn't feel as good... as... real... :smokin:
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    required
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Keep it at home.

good grief, I would not even kiss someone else besides my spouse, let alone engage in any other type of sexual contact. NOT SAFE.
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    Keep it at home.

I have often wondered if that line actually works. :laugh:
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Like others have said it is totally easy with the right partner. I always hated the thought of being with one person for the rest of my life. With all my previous relationships I felt something was missing and got bored often. Now 3+ years later with the love of my life I couldn't imagine being with anyone else but him.
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    I believe in just one God. I know there are a lot of vikings and druids. So if you are pologamy that is fine, but I think most of the people are mostly just christian. I'm not sure I could deal with having a bible for every god, it must be exhausting.

I don't think you understand the word 'monogamy'
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    Good? Bad? Acceptable only because it's required to keep your loved one? Easy since you are with your partner? Old fashioned and horse puckey notion, don't you know we are animals?

What say you ?

I hail from a natural heritage which was borne out of polyandry, which later gradually developed to being solely polygynous, where people still move about their ways today, consciously aware of their traditional roles as the official traditional lovers of any one whose now married, but is neglected, of select Houses. With but a word or a look ~ they'd still comply, as the fillers ~ their maintenance, which I personally feel is awful, for those who still observe it, granted its practiced with much discretion for people do attend Church every Sunday, all too conscious of propriety, whilst being bound by the rigidities of religiosity, affecting their bedrooms, be they monogamous or not.

Monogamy vs Polyamoury from my vantage point, depends I think on the depths and ranges (boundaries) of the primary relationship. Their sexual nurturance. Their sexual conditioning. Their sexual introduction(s) and experience(s). Their sexual limits. Is sex love? Or is sex pleasure? Inhibitions ~ Boundaries. Sexual personalities. We're all different in that depending on who you're with at anyone time, what is alright if it were with A wouldn't necessarily apply and work if you were to live within certain restrictions with B, who'll both be entirely different to how C would go about what both A and B would never consider with you.

How does one define and determine Love & Lust.
  • MinMin97
    Options
    Good? Bad? Acceptable only because it's required to keep your loved one? Easy since you are with your partner? Old fashioned and horse puckey notion, don't you know we are animals?

What say you ?

I hail from a natural heritage which was borne out of polyandry, which later gradually developed to being solely polygynous, where people still move about their ways today, consciously aware of their traditional roles as the official traditional lovers of any one whose now married, but is neglected, of select Houses. With but a word or a look ~ they'd still comply, as the fillers ~ their maintenance, which I personally feel is awful, for those who still observe it, granted its practiced with much discretion for people do attend Church every Sunday, all too conscious of propriety, whilst being bound by the rigidities of religiosity, affecting their bedrooms, be they monogamous or not.

Monogamy vs Polyamoury from my vantage point, depends I think on the depths and ranges (boundaries) of the primary relationship. Their sexual nurturance. Their sexual conditioning. Their sexual introduction(s) and experience(s). Their sexual limits. Is sex love? Or is sex pleasure? Inhibitions ~ Boundaries. Sexual personalities. We're all different in that depending on who you're with at anyone time, what is alright if it were with A wouldn't necessarily apply and work if you were to live within certain restrictions with B, who'll both be entirely different to how C would go about what both A and B would never consider with you.

How does one define and determine Love & Lust.
    Wow. Sounds like a definite Maybe
  • megabyt23
    megabyt23 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Mahogany?
    got wood?

Some people say it's hard, but I think that's a good quality.

tumblr_lwcx199Kw91r8tkago1_500.gif

This made my day hahaha
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    It works for me
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    It works for me, life is full of drama already without polygamous relationships.

But, I won't judge others in non-monogamous relationships, as long as there's no deception or betrayal involved. If everything is transparent then it's fair to everyone.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Mahogany?

This was really popular in the 1970's, and currently making a comeback through composite decking and fiberglass entry doors. Hickory, oak, or maple are more readily available choices.

And what Emma said. Although i'm done with the concept of marriage.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Keep it at home.

It feels better than none...
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I believe in Monogamy if you commit to it in a relationship. I wouldn't say it is easy because natural urges are ALWAYS present, but that is part of the commitment.

It isn't a right or wrong discussion, it is just personal choice.
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Keep it at home.

good grief, I would not even kiss someone else besides my spouse, let alone engage in any other type of sexual contact. NOT SAFE.

If that's your only reason to stay with one person your relationship must suck.
  • MinMin97
    Options
    Keep it at home.

If that's your only reason to stay with one person your relationship must suck.
    Of course, not the only reason. But it's a fantastic place to start. This is a big topic!