Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• BroScience83
    BroScience83 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    noodles isn't usually something i carry with me either so i'd be out of luck haha

i cant be the only person that carries a pack noodles on them jic....
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    to be fair, noodles kinda freak me out :neutral:

@synchkat i can't watch someone be pierced - especially if they're a bleeder
  • BroScience83
    edited April 2016
    Options

lol
  • pichiPurinsesu
    edited April 2016
    Options
    what would your next tattoo be then?

(Q for no one in particular)
  • BroScience83
    Options
    im about to get some stuff on my last part of forearm i got left
  • BroScience83
    Options
    not sure what yet
  • BroScience83
    Options
    Amazing-tree-frog-tattoos-guns-Images.jpg
  • BroScience83
    Options
    something to that effect
  • pichiPurinsesu
    edited April 2016
    Options
    quesera6 wrote: »

this is me too.. i cant even look to put my own earrings in.. its the pulling through the flesh that freaks me out haha

other people bleeding doesnt bother me but i see my own blood ugh i faint :disappointed:

oh see that doesn't bother me. I can fit my fingers through my tunnels :lol: it's just actually seeing them push the needle through that freaks me... saying that i always wanted to pierce. not sure if i could handle guys coming in for PAs or girls for VCH's but hey!

next thing for me is another half sleeve i think but that'll take a lot of saving up to do. I like to have my pieces drawn for me so they're unique to me :)
  • BroScience83
    Options
    i have no problems with watching people bleed or hurt themselves.... what freaks me out are those videos of people breakin their legs and arms and stuff...cant handle it
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

this is me too.. i cant even look to put my own earrings in.. its the pulling through the flesh that freaks me out haha

other people bleeding doesnt bother me but i see my own blood ugh i faint :disappointed:

oh see that doesn't bother me. I can fit my fingers through my tunnels :lol: it's just actually seeing them push the needle through that freaks me... saying that i always wanted to pierce. not sure if i could handle guys coming in for PAs or girls for VCH's but hey!

next thing for me is another half sleeve i think but that'll take a lot of saving up to do. I like to have my pieces drawn for me so they're unique to me :)

That would totally freak me out

And for tattoos I'm going to get something figure skating related
  • pichiPurinsesu
    Options
    i have no problems with watching people bleed or hurt themselves.... what freaks me out are those videos of people breakin their legs and arms and stuff...cant handle it

urgh, like that show the guy from papa roach used to host... oh jeez i couldn't watch that without boaking
  • BroScience83
    edited April 2016
    Options

i draw all my own tatoos
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

haha you could always refuse?? my daughter is a tattoo artist.. she refuses to do genitalia

Do people get their bits tattooed? Ick why?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    i draw all my own tatoos
    You are very clever
  • pichiPurinsesu
    edited April 2016
    Options
    yeah, people get their bits tattooed just as they get them pierced. each to their own i guess :)

ah no i mean if they came in to me to get pierced if i was a piercer heh. you have to be pretty skilled to do them though. don't want to be lobbing a needle through someones bits wrong!

i like tattoo artists styles more than my own. i Digital paint, but couldn't draw out a concept for a tattoo i don't think so