Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    going to be adding a dandelion to my side piece of wallflowers having it wrapped around my right chest.

oh nice. sound's good.

always fancied a cherry blossom on my back that wrapped around the side of my ribs... too chubby for that though ¬___¬ so thigh pieces after another half sleeve would be a good alternative haha
  • pichiPurinsesu
    Options
    going to be adding a dandelion to my side piece of wallflowers having it wrapped around my right chest.

oh nice. sound's good.

always fancied a cherry blossom on my back that wrapped around the side of my ribs... too chubby for that though ¬___¬ so thigh pieces after another half sleeve would be a good alternative haha

whatevs

the art I put on my body makes me like my own skin.

that's similar to me - with piercings too :)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

That sounds cool.
    I wanted a diamond with a skate in it but I might get turn patterns cause they look cool. Imma skating nerd
  • pichiPurinsesu
    Options

oh nice. sound's good.

whatevs

whatever works right? others like it.......and I'm sure urs as well but it takes a lil more for myself

yeah they're done for selfish reasons; they make ME feel better. when i told people i wanted my septum pierced so many mentioned how i'd look like a bull ¬___¬ i don't look like a fu*king bull thanks..
  • pichiPurinsesu
    edited April 2016
    Options

oh nice. sound's good.

whatevs

whatever works right? others like it.......and I'm sure urs as well but it takes a lil more for myself

yeah they're done for selfish reasons; they make ME feel better. when i told people i wanted my septum pierced so many mentioned how i'd look like a bull ¬___¬ i don't look like a fu*king bull thanks..

you look like my type of humans and I don't really like most humans.
    haha, i'll take that as a compliment then shall i?

i've seen a girl on instagram that does the most amazing cute looking tattoos. her technique is amazing... ill see if i can find a pic.

I'd also love an Audrey Kawasaki piece but i'd need a real good artist to do that
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    How much of you is covered @138shades
  • pichiPurinsesu
    Options
    @138shades taken then.

this is the girl i was on about: cute tattoo!
  • synchkat
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

That sounds cool.
    I wanted a diamond with a skate in it but I might get turn patterns cause they look cool. Imma skating nerd

I'm a flower guy........if you couldnt tell by all my tattoos of them haha I got two more pieces that incorporate them coming soon.

and yes my katty nerd that sounds pretty cool.

I haven't seen your flower tattoos but from seeing the colours you wear I'd say go for it
  • synchkat
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    @synchkat I really think you should seriously consider something like this ;)xb7qc50j4lp0.jpg

Haha i love that movie
  • pichiPurinsesu
    Options
    what, jack skellington?? how can disney scare someone? :expressionless:
  • synchkat
    Options

That sounds cool.

I'm a flower guy........if you couldnt tell by all my tattoos of them haha I got two more pieces that incorporate them coming soon.

I haven't seen your flower tattoos but from seeing the colours you wear I'd say go for it

all of my tattoos are in my profile.

this pic scares the normies away.

You're going to make us click on your profile? is this I'm the hopes we by mistake click on add a friend and send a request? I'm savvy and stuff
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Watch him Ali ..he's a slippery one ;)
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    ^^^orrrr harrassment works :D

• pichiPurinsesu
    Options
    what, jack skellington?? how can disney scare someone? :expressionless:

=) I've had less than a hand full of people know who my avatar is.......of course I got a half sleeve of TNBC lol

really?! are these people living under a rock? haha. i did notice your TNBC tattoo :) my kids love that film
  • synchkat
    Options

That sounds cool.

all of my tattoos are in my profile.

this pic scares the normies away.

You're going to make us click on your profile? is this I'm the hopes we by mistake click on add a friend and send a request? I'm savvy and stuff

I have 16 friends.....I'm concise/precise on who I allow into my world. =) I delete friend requests all the time.

one must make a comments on why they want to be my friend.......or I will on who I add.

sooooooooooooooooooooooo

I looked. Did you get the request?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Watch him Ali ..he's a slippery one ;)

It's all the Vaseline ir whatever they put on tattoos onces they are done