Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    My little cat is so adorable

I'm watching her eat Fancy Feast and she's just the most pleased little cat

Haha oh how tou love thst *kitten* haha

You'd love her too
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    tfrasur wrote: »
    Hmmm like out them in a public forum? Often with a bit of research they are easy to figure out, like usually they've had multiple user names. Maybe I'm just a nosey *kitten* though. Haha.

Well I meant real life!! I dunno about forums, it's all fun to me, I wouldn't worry about it. How bad can you get stabbed in here?

A public forum could mean many platforms.
    And you wouldn't believe the *kitten* I've been exposed to here.
  • synchkat

You'd love her too

I wish I could have a pet. :(
  • pie_eyes

You'd love her too

I wish I could have a pet. :(

I'm assuming allergies correct

You look like the allergy type lol
  • synchkat
    Hubs has major allergies.

I'd love a dog. But sadly no
  • synchkat
    BTW since someone people always get the wrong idea here....my backstabbing is about my team....I have people telling friends I am folding my team and not skating. Do I make a dramatic announcement on my team forum page I am in fact invested in making my team work? Stupid back stabbing "friends". not to mention my curling skip defecting to anither team. He's useless but leaves us scrambling
  • pie_eyes
    BTW since someone people always get the wrong idea here....my backstabbing is about my team....I have people telling friends I am folding my team and not skating. Do I make a dramatic announcement on my team forum page I am in fact invested in making my team work? Stupid back stabbing "friends". not to mention my curling skip defecting to anither team. He's useless but leaves us scrambling

I was wondering also I'm getting a Showgirls vibe lol
  • synchkat
    Haha. Welcome to my world.
  • Markjames82
    Markjames82 Posts: 143 Member
    bvxcyoweiyf2.jpeg
    Yesterday afternoon started with this, sat in the sun enjoying watching the world go by. Then before I know it, I'm off to dinner with a friend and then we end up going out on the lash with friends!
  • synchkat
    Out on the lash? I've never heard thst expression i assume it means went out?

Happy father's day to the dad's of mfp
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Good morning peeps!
  • pie_eyes
    Hi @williammuney

I'm up super as always with housewife stuff on my mind, ugh I need to sleep more to not fall asleep tonight also I don't have lunch plans I don't think I plan on logging again today
  • synchkat
    Happy father's day Bill have fun with your kids

Pie, hope you can catch a nap. I need more sleep. But the cough meds I'm giving the boy seem to wear off after like 3 hours so we're in a coughing stage again. Keeps waking me up
  • Markjames82
    Out on the lash = getting drunk
  • synchkat
    You Brits have odd ways of saying things. but it's your language so maybe it's really the right way. Hmmm
  • Markjames82
    Meh :smiley:
  • synchkat
    I'm sure we have strange Canadian expressions. Eh
  • pie_eyes
    I'm sure we have strange Canadian expressions. Eh

Hahaha, I said "what are you talking aboot" on Finny's status yesterday and thought about Synch and laughed a lot inside

I think I'm so funny.. America
  • synchkat
    haha laughed a lot inside. I told hubs yesterday about something I was thinking in my head...then kind of paused and was like cause that's where I do my thinking in my brain and stuff...Sometimes I need to stop explaining things cause I then blather on....is blather even a word?
  • synchkat
    and for the record I so don't say aboot.