Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Good morning normies ..nearly 10pm here ..feet up ..curled up on the bed ..
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    How are the temperatures lately Jo?
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Good Morning everyone! Just popping in to wish all of the normal Dads a Happy Father's Day <3 Hope you have a great one :)
  • slimgirljo15
    Ali its a nice 18C atm ....
    Hi JJ ..how are ya ?
  • jenjencin78
    Ali its a nice 18C atm ....
    Hi JJ ..how are ya ?

Good Morning Jo-I'm doing well how are you? Had a lovely day with my Father and the kids yesterday. Going to bring them to their Dad's this morning and then I have the rest of the day to myself. I'm not sure what to do with myself lol!
  • synchkat
    That's beautiful Jo. Up until a couple of days ago here that was our summer so far

and JJ how nice. You look after those kids and do double duty so you deserve a day to yourself...mathers day we can call it for you. :)
  • slimgirljo15
    I didn't realise today was fathers day for you guys ..ours is not till September.Nice you could spend it with your dad and kids....alone time..what to do..what to do lol
  • synchkat
    Fathers day is in June here and Mothers day in May. September here is going back to school time
  • slimgirljo15
    Our mothers day is second sunday in may ..
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    Fathers day is in June here and Mothers day in May. September here is going back to school time

This

Canadians and Americans follow a similar path for Holidays

Unfortunately Father's Day is something I don't celebrate and I think this is the last holiday til Fall for us and ummmm but there's 4th of July and I'm really excited for Independence Day because its not Memorial Day or Veterans Day
  • synchkat
    What will you do for July 4th?

We have our Iowa friends visiting then. I was going to make them cookies. Are we required to have fireworks?
  • jenjencin78
    Haha Mather's Day-I like it! I love 4th of July, it's one of my favorite holidays!
  • pie_eyes
    Lol you can they're fun

I want to make a roast like I did two years, like BBQ but I don't want to drown it in sauce this year I want to do authentic barbecue.
  • synchkat
    That sounds yummy

and JJ if ever you need a word made up I'm your woman! I remember being told in school if Shakespeare didn't have a word for something he'd make one up. I'm the modern day bard
  • pie_eyes
    You know my first BBQ I made was 4th of July 2014 and I made pork and I didn't cut the fat off and D apparently doesn't like pork because its dirty so I ended up having to finish it all over 4 days which caused me to gain 10 lbs and I downloaded MFP to count calories and here I am

I didn't notice the community til last year lol
  • synchkat
    that's cool. And you've lost your 10b pork and more! :)
  • pie_eyes
    Yeah well I gained 10 lbs back again , ugh

What are your plans today Synch
  • synchkat
    You'll get it lost quickly

my dad wants to go for ribs. So ribs for lunch with him cause he's better usually earlier in the day and hubs will want to take flowers to his dad's grave and then we get to see him mom...oh joy of joys! What will she find wrong with my and the boy today I wonder
  • pie_eyes
    That sounds fun , its fun doing stuff

I'm just stewing away at home as always, MFP being my only social life and I need to clean the kitchen up

Pizza and wings and beer tonight is the only thing I'm looking forward to
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    That sounds fun , its fun doing stuff

I'm just stewing away at home as always, MFP being my only social life and I need to clean the kitchen up

Pizza and wings and beer tonight is the only thing I'm looking forward to

Pizza an beer last nite, hmm maybe again today !!