Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    It is beautiful Ali ..where that line of trees is where the ocean starts ..though it was low tide so back a bit
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    It is beautiful Ali ..where that line of trees is where the ocean starts ..though it was low tide so back a bit

Australia is really a beautiful place. We only got a bit north of Brisbane both times I visited. you're way uo north right? We did go into the centre...during your summer....holy crap
  • synchkat
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    Ya, i'm in PA. i put about 500 bucks in my yard this year. i will have to water. this weekend. funny though...water from a hose is just nothing like rain water. but it does help.

It's true. It's like rain just gets deeper.
    Um....Phrasing?
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    tfrasur wrote: »
    Power just came back on here , out 6 hrs

at work, home or both?

At home, I left work after 4 hrs to get some sleep before driving to Chicago
  • synchkat
    Safe travels T. My husband split a cab last night from Milwaukee to Chicago cause they couldn't fly into Chicago. His hotel gave away his room so he had to shower in the gym. I suspect we will be suing the hotel. We sue everyone
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    Safe travels T. My husband split a cab last night from Milwaukee to Chicago cause they couldn't fly into Chicago. His hotel gave away his room so he had to shower in the gym. I suspect we will be suing the hotel. We sue everyone

Haha too funny Synch
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    @synchkat I wear a suit! I really do not need a see through shirt at work, the cleaners already pinch my *kitten*
  • IndianaGolfer

at work, home or both?

whats in chicago?

Middle son graduates boot camp, on Friday . Will get to see him for a whole 5 hrs, he leaves at midnite Friday to fly to South Carolina .
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Yes Ali ..its called Tropical far north queensland
    A long way above Brisbane ..
  • synchkat
    @synchkat I wear a suit! I really do not need a see through shirt at work, the cleaners already pinch my *kitten*

Awww Stabby where's tour sense of adventure.
    And I'm with lulu...take it off...then post a pic...we need more topless pics here
  • synchkat
    Yes Ali ..its called Tropical far north queensland
    A long way above Brisbane ..

Our neighbour is from Darwin. that's pretty north haha
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    I think I'm going blonde this week
  • IndianaGolfer
    I picture ali using air finger quotes every times she says words like "deeper" and "harder" no matter the context

Haha selfie time
  • IndianaGolfer

at work, home or both?

whats in chicago?

Middle son graduates boot camp, on Friday . Will get to see him for a whole 5 hrs, he leaves at midnite Friday to fly to South Carolina .

Thats great! How exciting.....I am glad you get to spend some time with him

Me too, ok I should get ready leaving in an HR or so
  • synchkat
    Ya bet you miss your son T
  • IndianaGolfer
    synchkat wrote: »
    Ya bet you miss your son T

Yes but he is a man now , just how it is , y'all have a great day , I'll be MIA till Saturday likely sometime, hope to stop I'm an say hi atleast tho
  • synchkat
    Have a safe drive and even if he's a man doesn't mean you can't miss him. Just have to learn to accept missing him I guess
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Morning normals. How is everyone today?
  • IndianaGolfer
    Hi Lisa
  • IndianaGolfer
    Did y'all see the selfie where I named all the " normals" ladies , it's well worth looking lol