Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Morning Lisa, Tracy, Aly, Aaron, Ty, Vik and whoever else snuck in within the last hour.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    I'm Just sneaking a cruise through MFP while "working" diligently...if the boss asks, it's research! Gonna get sauna hot here today!! Where is everyone, is it hot where you are?
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    I don't know, I haven't been outside. It was in the triple digits yesterday though.
  • JustMissTracy
    Yuck Michael!! The AC companies are getting rich this summer!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Morning Tom, Michael and whoever else has appeared..

@lulufit5 kids are so funny sometimes. My 14 year old was being a huge smart *kitten* this morning.. I was giving him *kitten* back. Then reminded him he better be nice to me because 1. I am his mother 2. No one does as much for him as I do. 3. Because no one likes as *kitten*. His response was "Well I do it because I love you man!" I started cracking up, Man?! Really. Maybe it was a you had to be there moment but it was pretty funny in my eyes!
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    I actually love the heat. I've been taking a lot of walks and stuff.
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    I'm Just sneaking a cruise through MFP while "working" diligently...if the boss asks, it's research! Gonna get sauna hot here today!! Where is everyone, is it hot where you are?

I'm doing the same thing. LOL I'm sure you can guess where I am and yes, it's going to be hot again today and still no rain. I have a feeling this summer is going to be brutal.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Hi hooch
  • LiftingLisa
    alypri wrote: »

@lulufit5 kids are so funny sometimes. My 14 year old was being a huge smart *kitten* this morning.. I was giving him *kitten* back. Then reminded him he better be nice to me because 1. I am his mother 2. No one does as much for him as I do. 3. Because no one likes as *kitten*hole. His response was "Well I do it because I love you man!" I started cracking up, Man?! Really. Maybe it was a you had to be there moment but it was pretty funny in my eyes!

That's funny. My son likes to say *kitten*. So the other day he said Mom do you know only the boys are called *kitten*. I said Yep! He sat there for a minute and then you should have seen the look on his face when it hit him. I laughed so hard. He's at that age now to where he is starting to get stuff like that and it's fun to mess with him. Maybe I was wrong for that, but I thought it was funny.
  • JustMissTracy

@lulufit5 kids are so funny sometimes. My 14 year old was being a huge smart *kitten* this morning.. I was giving him *kitten* back. Then reminded him he better be nice to me because 1. I am his mother 2. No one does as much for him as I do. 3. Because no one likes as *kitten*hole. His response was "Well I do it because I love you man!" I started cracking up, Man?! Really. Maybe it was a you had to be there moment but it was pretty funny in my eyes!

LOL! My 27 year old son calls me "Dude"...he also calls his Gramma "Dude"!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    My son just got up what'll happen when he's a teenager
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    My son, who is twelve, told me in the car the other day that I should put my turn signal on. I was like, thanks. I need your help. How could I possibly drive without the help of my twelve year old son who knows everything.

Ugh. Mine is a back seat driver too. He called me out the other day for rolling through a stop sign. I told him no one was around.. but you better never ever do it!
    lulufit5 wrote: »

lol...too funny. 14 years old...I am not looking forward to that age

I wasn't looking forward to it either but really it is quite fun. Seeing them really develop their own personalities and having semi adult conversations. They understand most adult jokes and kidding around which is pretty funny. Also, I can send him to the store on his bike or moped and make him do things I don't want to do! LOL
  • synchkat
    I have a lead foot. I often hear...wow we got going really fast really quick. ya well I like to win
  • LiftingLisa
    Ali...that made me laugh out loud in my office. I'm the same way, but never thought about it as winning. :)
  • synchkat
    haha I can get really ragey. If you don't let me in because you're being an *kitten* I'll drive behind you with my hand on my horn. I'm really bad sometimes the city makes me a super aggressive driver. When I go to the country where my parents live and I have to merge I'm just like this person will let me in and start moving over...in the city I'd play cat and mouse country I own the road!!! hahah
  • synchkat
    I need your child!!! haha
    I was banned by me from driving hubs' old car on the highway. I liked the way the gears sounded as I sped up so I'd go really really fast and get more and more excited...um...excuse me a sec
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Im a great driver ..just ask me .. :laugh:
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Well I've lost my license before so I guess I can't say I'm a good driver by any legal definition...
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    I liked to drive so fast that I started driving at the track to be safe. Now I am mellow on the street but put me on a racetrack!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    That's what happens when you grow up with Grand Theft Auto Vik. It happens.