Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Y'all are the best, hot an sexy an gorgeous an amazing an friendly an funny, including all the guys. Keep me coming back for more smiles and laughter and all around good vibes an thoughts, thank you all , ok back on the road again!! <3:*
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    Yeah, I love them I wish they could go another 8 years. Obama said that he would run for re election if he could

Ha I think they all would want to run for another eight if they could. Hard to give up a seat on Air Force One! ;-)

Well usually it's mentally taxing
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    nitroalley wrote: »
    Hey Vik and everyone else. I can retire now right? I don't really have to work for the next 20 years do I?

Just find a sugar daddy ;)

Ha! Hell would freeze over first. I'd rather work until I die lol.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Yes or no? The dress is the wrong size but I think too frumpy for me but love the back of the top ws6ivw1zpt1n.jpg

oo2d4a05im18.jpg
  • pie_eyes
    I like the the design of the dress
  • synchkat
    @pie_eyes the Hottie Hottie short shorts. Which colour
    frz5ookh126o.jpg

I'm thinking thesw and the top too it's gorge
    hglbxc5drnk7.jpg
  • pie_eyes
    I like the first one
  • pie_eyes
    Yeah, I love them I wish they could go another 8 years. Obama said that he would run for re election if he could

Ha I think they all would want to run for another eight if they could. Hard to give up a seat on Air Force One! ;-)

Well usually it's mentally taxing

Definitely mentally taxing! There's always the before and after pictures of Presidents after their terms are wrapping up. It's a wonder why anyone would want to take the office. (Other than Air Force One... And the Secret Service) :tongue:

Yeah haha
  • synchkat
    Ya true. K done yay new running shorts
  • synchkat
    You know when you Park at the mall in a slightly different from normal spot and say I won't remove where I parked. Ya just happened
  • pie_eyes
    I'm showered
  • synchkat
    yay
    I can't do anymore selfies with a twist. Others have to step up
  • pie_eyes
    Nobody asks me to do anything
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    yay
    I can't do anymore selfies with a twist. Others have to step up

you've been a rockstar Ali. :)
  • T0M_K
    i literally hate the way i look in a selfie. i see a chubby faced fat guy lol. jus sayin
  • synchkat
    Yeah I'm kind of glad I haven't been asked to do one even though I poked my head out a couple times. @synchkat you are the queen of awesome selfies though I must say!

I asked for one

And Tom what about a filtered one would you do thst
  • T0M_K
    synchkat wrote: »
    Yeah I'm kind of glad I haven't been asked to do one even though I poked my head out a couple times. @synchkat you are the queen of awesome selfies though I must say!

I asked for one

And Tom what about a filtered one would you do thst

i have done a couple..but on the work puter...not many options...have to filter on the phone and guess i'd have to find an app.
  • T0M_K
    truth tho..i don't compare to the young bucks.
  • MrsUptonOgood
    MrsUptonOgood Posts: 1,897 Member
    In the waiting room at the dentist office.....come on and let's get this done!!
  • synchkat
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    truth tho..i don't compare to the young bucks.

Dork now I have to tag you