Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Hey T you actually get to sleep tonight and not work!
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Haha, not work for sure lol, sleep will be an issue still.
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    I drive like a saint I've never sped anywhere
  • synchkat
    I can never sleep the first night in a hotel room. Which sucks cause when I go away to skating competitions often it's overnight so unless we have a half decent wake up time and I can get drunk I have to compete with like 2 hours sleep. blargh

and well done Stabby but I think your horns are blocking your halo
  • x0lcbaby0x
    x0lcbaby0x Posts: 1,077 Member
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    x0lcbaby0x wrote: »
    Lmao thanks.. Blame it on me

Was it your profile pic? When are people going to quit being so damn offended by boobs for *kitten* sakes!!

Yes lol
  • IndianaGolfer

Was it your profile pic? When are people going to quit being so damn offended by boobs for *kitten* sakes!!

Yes lol

I like it, hell im naked in mine, guess it's not offensive or no one cares about me, lmao
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    I can never sleep the first night in a hotel room. Which sucks cause when I go away to skating competitions often it's overnight so unless we have a half decent wake up time and I can get drunk I have to compete with like 2 hours sleep. blargh

I like the first night in hotel rooms
  • Mr_Stabbems

I may have left the details about about the times I did speed. But the statement is fundamentally correct-ish.

What ya'll up to anyway?
  • IndianaGolfer
    tfrasur wrote: »

Yes lol

I like it, hell im naked in mine, guess it's not offensive or no one cares about me, lmao

Only matters if you're gonna do a headstand

Is that a personal request?
  • x0lcbaby0x
    Lol jealousy ?
  • IndianaGolfer
    Lol jealousy ?

Lil bit lol
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,472 Member

Should I be worried about a finger shake from the mods? My moobs are on full display in my profile pic! :worried:
  • synchkat

I may have left the details about about the times I did speed. But the statement is fundamentally correct-ish.

What ya'll up to anyway?

I'm doing cartwheels while the boy "gardens"
  • IndianaGolfer

What ya'll up to anyway?

I wanna see. Lol
  • x0lcbaby0x
    They are going to come for you lol
  • IndianaGolfer
    Sitting here waiting

On what?
  • synchkat

What ya'll up to anyway?

I wanna see. Lol

I posted a selfie haha
  • Mr_Stabbems

What ya'll up to anyway?

You do adulting the right way:P
  • IndianaGolfer

What ya'll up to anyway?

I wanna see. Lol

I posted a selfie haha

I didn't see, :'(
  • x0lcbaby0x
    Lol we are all fired