Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

I would have picked Night Train by Jason Aldean or Make Me Wanna or My Eyes (are the only thing I don't wanna take off of you)

I love Night Train.. one of my faves. Takes me back to many nights of doing exactly what he talks of in that song! I have kind of a weird train fetish. (not sexual weird before you pervs start chiming in!)
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    what does it for you vik? Inquiring minds want to know ;)

Just about everything except country
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    alypri wrote: »

I would have picked Night Train by Jason Aldean or Make Me Wanna or My Eyes (are the only thing I don't wanna take off of you)

I love Night Train.. one of my faves. Takes me back to many nights of doing exactly what he talks of in that song! I have kind of a weird train fetish. (not sexual weird before you pervs start chiming in!)

Aly, don't lead us men to a bar an expect us to drink water !!
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member

I'm glad you clarified before I chimed in...lol
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member

you'd love it here...for a day trip lol. this eccentric oral surgeon (hmm that works for you lol) has this train depot place he's turning into restaurants n stuff. we all think he's weird..but maybe its cool. lol
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    1. i have a cart full of booze and ribs were on sale at the store so I'm making you dinner too
    2. re lube my brother always steals some from the hospital when we're there with my dad cause the lub drawer label makes us giggle
    3. are we talking music? I'll listen to anything but scary devil stuff
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member

Its because they go into tunnels.. right
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    I've never had butt sex. What's in it?

Lots of lube, I am guessing.

Literally dying laughing over here-quick I need CPR! Also I just found this in my desk drawer...52fn1udmomch.jpg
  • IndianaGolfer
    Lmao y'all are funny mofo's
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member

Literally dying laughing over here-quick I need CPR! Also I just found this in my desk drawer...52fn1udmomch.jpg

mmmmm lube up those lips JJ
  • hittingitonemoretime
    hittingitonemoretime Posts: 7,615 Member

I carry some in my purse ;)
  • VikMcAnik

"Lips" Eh?
  • IndianaGolfer
    Lmao
  • jenjencin78
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    Sorry folks it just doesn't do it for me... (The country music)

Oh I see how you are, you're just here for the buttery nipples and butt sex. Only things containing the word butt matter to you @VikMcAnik :p
  • VikMcAnik
    Sorry folks it just doesn't do it for me... (The country music)

Oh I see how you are, you're just here for the buttery nipples and butt sex. Only things containing the word butt matter to you @VikMcAnik :p

You know me too well...
  • LiftingLisa
    I have a small thing of Vaseline for my lips, but it's the kind with the color in it.
  • IndianaGolfer
    I have a small thing of Vaseline for my lips, but it's the kind with the color in it.

Applied with a tip?
  • jenjencin78

"Lips" Eh?

Yes-it keeps them soft. Who wants to kiss rough lips?!
  • LiftingLisa
    tfrasur wrote: »

Applied with a tip?

No, it's in a small tiny jar and applied with my finger.
  • VikMcAnik

"Lips" Eh?

Yes-it keeps them soft. Who wants to kiss rough lips?!

Exactly what I was thinking...