Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!
Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    I'm addicted to chapstick stuff. I have one everywhere and apply all the time. I love the cake batter chapstick right now.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    I've never had butt sex. What's in it?

Lots of lube, I am guessing.

Literally dying laughing over here-quick I need CPR! Also I just found this in my desk drawer...52fn1udmomch.jpg

thats so sticky rofl ewwww.
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    I'm addicted to chapstick stuff. I have one everywhere and apply all the time. I love the cake batter chapstick right now.

Your killing me Lisa , !!!
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Y'all are cracking me up for real! I've gotta go
    Good afternoon all you
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Bye Lynn
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Later Lynn!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Good afternoon Lynn.. I know I should be working but I can't stop looking.. I hate when I miss the fun convos in here!
  • LiftingLisa
    Bye Lynn
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    edited June 2016

I don't care for the texture of chap stick-I like things that glide smoothly and don't feel waxy. (Have at it boys I know that comment is going to illicit some sort of pervinesss!)
  • LiftingLisa
    tfrasur wrote: »

Your killing me Lisa , !!!

Why does that kill you?
  • VikMcAnik
    edited June 2016

I don't care for the texture of chap stick-I like things that glide smoothly and don't feel waxy. (Have at it boys I know that comment is going to illicit some sort of perkinesss!)

I was all kinds of perky a while ago already...
  • T0M_K
    edited June 2016
    bye lynn. lube up! dont' foooorrgeeeeetttt * he yells as she runs out the door*
  • T0M_K

I don't care for the texture of chap stick-I like things that glide smoothly and don't feel waxy. (Have at it boys I know that comment is going to illicit some sort of pervinesss!)

i got nothing...nothing at all. o:)
  • LiftingLisa
    I have one hour till my torture session. :(
  • T0M_K
    leg day huh?
  • jenjencin78
    That was supposed to say perviness! Damn autocorrect got me again. I texted "holy crap"'earlier today and it changed it to "Hindu Crisp". What does that even mean?
  • T0M_K
    haha. no religion talk. they'll shut us down.
  • VikMcAnik
    That was supposed to say perviness! Damn autocorrect got me again. I texted "holy crap"'earlier today and it changed it to "Hindu Crisp". What does that even mean?

I just caught you before the edit...lol
  • jenjencin78
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    haha. no religion talk. they'll shut us down.

Oops seriously though?
  • LiftingLisa
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    leg day huh?

Yep! I wish I could pay someone to do it for me and me reap the rewards.