Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    I have a crush on someone irl and it's totally inappropriate but swoooon he's so cute!

As long as you don't work with him....that never ends well!

Exactly the situation and exactly why I keep my distance. I know better!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    lauranorr wrote: »
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    alypri wrote: »
    I wish I had his dream....i dreamt that kids kept puking in the principals office...I don't know why i was there. I think it was a stress dream.

Oh, that's not a fun dream. I hope your stress lifts soon!

I was worried about going to my daughters school to have lunch with her. I know its silly but I'm not good iin social situations. Last time I went some weird little boy kept close talking to me and spitting in my face when he talked.

I laughed out loud at weird little boy, I completely understand. Believe it or not I get uncomfortable in most social situations as well then I get what I call situational tourettes and the dumbest things come out of my mouth.

I have same issue...

it would be horrifying yet hilarious to put a bunch of us socially awkward people in a big room together.

LOL! That would be interesting.
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    I'm not bad when it's only one or two people but larger groups not so much...
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    So no golf as a foursome?
  • VikMcAnik
    With people I know, not a problem
  • IndianaGolfer
    Our dbl date?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    I'd be ok with a group I know or just a few people, I would awkwardly talk your ear off till I got to know you better.
  • IndianaGolfer
    I'm listening lol
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    I routinely talk in front of people all the time but I hate parties and such because I suck at small talk
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Same here Mike, my job requires me to talk to strangers all day long and schmooze them but get me in a group that isn't in some big discussion then I pretty much sit and listen, interject something stupid occasionally. Give me alcohol then I giggle like a school girl and want to go dancing.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    @finny11122 i meant the language...looking back that seemed creepy and I didn't mean it that way at all....I meant that it looks better in irish..you know what i mean.. o:)

HAha
  • jenjencin78
    Just an observation there are some really beautiful women on MFP these days. I'm in awe and a little intimidated oh and straight but I can appreciate a pretty woman
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    I used to be a party monster. I could walk miles through the city in nothing but my underwear and flip flops to go to a pajama party, but now they all seem so awkward to me. I like hipster bars that have good beers and music at a nice volume allowing for a conversation, but hate paying $8 for a beer. So I changed to cocktail bars so I can drink the scotch menu in a nice leather lounge chair while chatting away.

Strange thing is, I'm still a shy guy. I'm not one to make a first move on someone.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    edited April 2016
    Just an observation there are some really beautiful women on MFP these days. I'm in awe and a little intimidated oh and straight but I can appreciate a pretty woman

I agree there are tons of gorgeous ladies and gents here, yourself included!
  • jenjencin78
    xSPICYx wrote: »
    I used to be a party monster. I could walk miles through the city in nothing but my underwear and flip flops to go to a pajama party, but now they all seem so awkward to me. I like hipster bars that have good beers and music at a nice volume allowing for a conversation, but hate paying $8 for a beer. So I changed to cocktail bars so I can drink the scotch menu in a nice leather lounge chair while chatting away.

Strange thing is, I'm still a shy guy. I'm not one to make a first move on someone.

I love me some scotch...two fingers neat please!
  • finny11122
    I never even got asked to a high school dance. Not ever.

Would you like to dance
  • RunHardBeStrong

Me either, Laura.
  • finny11122

Me either, Laura.

Awww , :p
  • VikMcAnik
    I like this pic Laura, very nice.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 wrote: »

Would you like to dance

lol yes i would! but i never learned how so i'll step all over your toes.

MFP dance class every wednesday from now on . Dancing with the stars will have nothing on us .