Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Replies

• King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    I always wanted to get picked up early from school, or I came late

Better than coming early, if ya know what I mean ;-)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Good morning guys..
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Good morning Jo.. :)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Morning Jo. These guys have been chatty again
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    alypri wrote: »
    I'm currently in my daughter's school parking lot, waiting for her to come out. I only get the chance to pick her up on Fridays and honestly I am good with that! I don't envy anyone that has to deal with this cluster daily! Lol

I live the crazy every day. Takes me getting up ar 4 am and nit getting home till 7p or later most days.
  • synchkat
    I pick up the boy every day for lunch and after school. It's a three minute walk down the street. Not too shabby
  • King_Spicy
    I dont know whats going on today. I'm getting notifications of abuse and warnings of misconduct all over. -_-
  • VikMcAnik
    xSPICYx wrote: »
    I dont know whats going on today. I'm getting notifications of abuse and warnings of misconduct all over. -_-

Is it possible it's just one person who keeps flagging your posts? Someone who is pissed at you?
  • King_Spicy
    Earlier I had 2 tags per comment in the same thread, but now it has jumped to 8 tags of abuse. Lol Havnt checked which comments yet. And then I got a warning for explaining a sex joke that someone posted and the next person didnt understand. I didnt even post the joke. Lol
  • VikMcAnik
    Earlier I had 2 tags per comment in the same thread, but now it has jumped to 8 tags of abuse. Lol Havnt checked which comments yet. And then I got a warning for explaining a sex joke that someone posted and the next person didnt understand. I didnt even post the joke. Lol

I want to find the thread now...lol
  • King_Spicy
    It was the thread about "what comments do you find annoying," and instead of choosing to *kitten* about what others say, I wrote that I only get compliments and basically that I'm just a positive guy that only sees positive things. I should have known that people that want to *kitten* about other comments would *kitten* about someone being happy in life. lol
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Ugh cleaning the sink is such nasty business
  • King_Spicy
    I just checked. They even deleted my comments! oh dear lord. God forbid someone be outgoing, earnest, and have positive light hearted humor.
  • VikMcAnik
    I just checked. They even deleted my comments! oh dear lord. God forbid someone be outgoing, earnest, and have positive light hearted humor.

Haters gonna hate, brother...
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Ugh. Seriously. If they can't handle it then why do they even come in to the fun and games section?
  • slimgirljo15

Yep..looks like you gotta hater..be careful or you can be locked out of the forums..
  • synchkat
    There's been lots of haters lately flagging things. It's so dumb
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    I can't believe I haven't been warned, what do I gotta do?
  • VikMcAnik
    Is anyone else here using a PC for MFP?
  • slimgirljo15
    Nope using my phone