Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    we need rain. had a lot earlier in spring but not much for the past few weeks. its dry out.

We had tons of rain on the east coast and then it got warm and scorched any grass that didn't stay watered. A lot of neighbors were struggling #thestruggleisreal
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Rained here too ..lovely view from the outdoor area of the pub
    qkkp71vfpw9u.jpg

That's beautiful Jo
  • synchkat
    Options
    200.gif

Um. Puddle angels? Hahaha I dare you to do thst Stabby
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Ya, i'm in PA. i put about 500 bucks in my yard this year. i will have to water. this weekend. funny though...water from a hose is just nothing like rain water. but it does help.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    It is beautiful Ali ..where that line of trees is where the ocean starts ..though it was low tide so back a bit
  • synchkat
    Options
    It is beautiful Ali ..where that line of trees is where the ocean starts ..though it was low tide so back a bit

Australia is really a beautiful place. We only got a bit north of Brisbane both times I visited. you're way uo north right? We did go into the centre...during your summer....holy crap
  • synchkat
    Options
    Ya, i'm in PA. i put about 500 bucks in my yard this year. i will have to water. this weekend. funny though...water from a hose is just nothing like rain water. but it does help.

It's true. It's like rain just gets deeper.
    Um....Phrasing?
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    lulufit5 wrote: »
    tfrasur wrote: »
    Power just came back on here , out 6 hrs

at work, home or both?

At home, I left work after 4 hrs to get some sleep before driving to Chicago
  • synchkat
    Options
    Safe travels T. My husband split a cab last night from Milwaukee to Chicago cause they couldn't fly into Chicago. His hotel gave away his room so he had to shower in the gym. I suspect we will be suing the hotel. We sue everyone
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Safe travels T. My husband split a cab last night from Milwaukee to Chicago cause they couldn't fly into Chicago. His hotel gave away his room so he had to shower in the gym. I suspect we will be suing the hotel. We sue everyone

Haha too funny Synch
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    Options
    @synchkat I wear a suit! I really do not need a see through shirt at work, the cleaners already pinch my *kitten*
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    Power just came back on here , out 6 hrs

at work, home or both?

At home, I left work after 4 hrs to get some sleep before driving to Chicago

whats in chicago?

Middle son graduates boot camp, on Friday . Will get to see him for a whole 5 hrs, he leaves at midnite Friday to fly to South Carolina .
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Yes Ali ..its called Tropical far north queensland
    A long way above Brisbane ..
  • synchkat
    Options
    @synchkat I wear a suit! I really do not need a see through shirt at work, the cleaners already pinch my *kitten*

Awww Stabby where's tour sense of adventure.
    And I'm with lulu...take it off...then post a pic...we need more topless pics here
  • synchkat
    Options
    Yes Ali ..its called Tropical far north queensland
    A long way above Brisbane ..

Our neighbour is from Darwin. that's pretty north haha
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

It's true. It's like rain just gets deeper.
    Um....Phrasing?

5gf9zzm6gw5l.jpg
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,964 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going blonde this week