Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    What? I got out of the ticket and the cop and I had a nice chat. My brother is also a cop btw.
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    I've been cleaning on and off all day
    It is quiet today
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    haha I texted my brother after I got stopped by the cop and he was like just go tomorrow to get the renewal I was like look I want to go shopping

LOL...can't you go renew and then go shopping? I wouldn't want to get stopped again. I hate being stopped, but it usually only happens for speeding or failing to come to a complete stop at a stop sign.
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    Shopping is so important Ali
    Lol
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    Lol ^ man vs woman mentality there

I don't like shopping. I only get the urge to shop every once and awhile. I was accused of being too much like a man because when I do go I know what I'm looking for and want to get in and get out as quick as possible.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    your man should take care of this for you. jus sayin. :)
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »

I don't like shopping. I only get the urge to shop every once and awhile. I was accused of being too much like a man because when I do go I know what I'm looking for and want to get in and get out as quick as possible.

You wouldn't wanna go with me then!
    I can go all day
  • synchkat
    Options
    Thanks Lynn I agree haha
    the renewal place I want to go to was the other way.
    I have the warning. He was nice I told him I had to get like $200 of repairs done so he wanted to know what cause he was trying to sell a similar van. We bonded
  • LiftingLisa
    Options

I can go all day

Yeah, then we couldn't shop together because I have to be in the mood and then 2 maybe 3 hours max and that includes any drive time. LOL
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    I never go shopping unless I already researched and know what I'm buying... In and out.
  • synchkat
    Options
    ahem Vik.... in and out????

and men suck at shopping
  • Justpeachy02
    Options

I can go all day

Yeah, then we couldn't shop together because I have to be in the mood and then 2 maybe 3 hours max and that includes any drive time. LOL

Oh no!!! We will get pedicures instead. Haha
  • nitroalley
    nitroalley Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options

and men suck at shopping

I beg to differ. We are hunters. We bag our trophy and are outta there. In and out. Hit it and quit it.
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    Vik that's most men!
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

and men suck at shopping

They seriously do :joy: Growing up with my dad I had to leave the most detailed/annotated grocery list ever :joy: And he'd still feck everything up and buy a bunch of stuff no one wanted.

And forget about Christmas :joy:.... One year, when I was like in middle school, he bought me a completely leather ensemble. Which not only would have been weird for a middle-schooler to wear O_o But it was also weird that my dad would buy that for me O_o

After that, I was like, "please no more :flushed: !" And from then on he would just give us money to spend at Christmas....
  • jenmar222
    edited June 2016
    Options
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I am the same way. We can shop together when I come visit!
  • synchkat
    edited June 2016
    Options
    haha that's hilarious Jen.

My dad and brother went to get my mo Christmas gifts once and came home with kitchen utensils.
    I was like *kitten* that *kitten* next year I'm going and she got a topaz ring :)
  • jenmar222
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Haha

I hate shopping too though. It's fun for like an hour...and getting new stuff is fun. But after the first hour it just starts to feel like a task.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    Haha

I hate shopping too though. It's fun for like an hour...and getting new stuff is fun. But after the first hour it just starts to feel like a task.

Exactly!