Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Omg I was walking along convince some animal was following me but my shoe was making a weird squeaking sound. I was like wtf aggressive squirrels
  • IAmThunderHawk
    IAmThunderHawk Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Evening all!
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    We can all go shopping together. Lynn, you will just have to cut the shopping down to 2 hours max and then we will go get pedicures.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    Options
    Evening all!

Oh haiii new guy. I like your glasses!
  • IAmThunderHawk
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    Evening all!

Cheers maid :smiley:
  • synchkat
    Options
    Thunderhawk I like that name
    Welcome
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    Evening all!

Hiya Thunder
  • IAmThunderHawk
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Welcome

It's my superhero name :smirk:
  • Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    We can all go shopping together. Lynn, you will just have to cut the shopping down to 2 hours max and then we will go get pedicures.

I can do that! Lol
    Hi
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    What's up y'all
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Welcome

you have your own superhero?
  • jenjencin78
    jenjencin78 Posts: 4,415 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    du5rqgv7ephe.jpeg
    I somehow survived the day at work with the kids. Why does everyone insist on pumping kids full of sugar? One person brought them an entire bag of Dove chocolate, another person gave them jelly beans and sour patch kids and someone else brought ice pops and Italian pastries. Now I've been cooped up in my office with two maniac kids on an all day sugar high. (I gave the bag of chocolate back btw because I would actually end up eating it lol). I can't wait to get out of here!
  • IAmThunderHawk
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    Welcome

you have your own superhero?

It was given to me, and it kinda stuck
  • IAmThunderHawk
    Options
    du5rqgv7ephe.jpeg
    I somehow survived the day at work with the kids. Why does everyone insist on pumping kids full of sugar? One person brought them an entire bag of Dove chocolate, another person gave them jelly beans and sour patch kids and someone else brought ice pops and Italian pastries. Now I've been cooped up in my office with two maniac kids on an all day sugar high. (I gave the bag of chocolate back btw because I would actually end up eating it lol). I can't wait to get out of here!

Jeeps!
  • synchkat
    Options
    du5rqgv7ephe.jpeg

it's fun giving kids candy. When I had a boss who brought her daughter in I'd sit and colour with her. I'd be like sorry can't work I am keeping your child company. I'm really not cut out for working
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    du5rqgv7ephe.jpeg

Considering the day you had, you still look gorgeous.
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    I want a super hero name. :(
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Evening all!

Maid? :joy: You're from England? Usually your guys' pet names can melt a girl, but....maid? O_o :joy:
  • IAmThunderHawk
    Options
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    I want a super hero name. :(

First step is geek mates :lol:
  • IAmThunderHawk
    Options
    Evening all!

Maid? :joy: You're from England? Usually your guys' pet names can melt a girl, but....maid? O_o :joy:

Yep, southwest England.