Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Let's Have a Normal Conversation...

Options

Replies

• Justpeachy02
    Justpeachy02 Posts: 11,817 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    Goodness my hands look like a 60 year old woman in this nail polish

What color?
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    Goodness my hands look like a 60 year old woman in this nail polish

What color?

Plum
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    And look at you all....so cultured with your lack of television watching :unamused::tongue:

Did you just say that with a plum in your mouth sipping your tea :D ..ok I will quit it now :*

Do English people go around with plums in their mouths? O_o

It means to sound posh ..lol..very upper class english lol
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    Oh pretty Pie
    I don't really wear color but I do like it
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    Ok let me see if this copied, just read I don't need comments here or privately
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    tfrasur wrote: »

I can't comment?! Sheesh that's hard!
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    The peace inside me is overwhelmed by rage and fury. But, it's just strong enough to withhold any attacks. Always on the edge it seems, struggling to maintain power, my peace can never rest. It must remain attentive, on the lookout for an uprising that always looms just out of site. It's been a long time since my peace has lost a battle, and even then, a higher peace saved me. I'm thankful every day that I had backup that nite. Allowing my peace to grow again, get stronger, and allow myself to continue on my path. I'm concerned that one day, my peace will lose again, with no backup to save me. It won't lose in the same way, so for those that know, be safe in knowing that. I know that the rage and fury inside me is growing, I can feel it and I can tell, by how I've been the last year or so. It's not a rapid growth, but a very slow one, a much different tactic than it last appeared. So, how do I defend against it? Who and where can I turn to, to help fend off my own weakness? Know this, I am writing this in total control, I'm under no influence of rage or fury, I just know it's always lurking, testing my own defenses, looking for the weakest link. Don't think that I am so down and depressed and sad, please. I am not, I am realistic about it tho. I am at peace now, but that's not what I want, I want more. I want my own utopia, my slice of perfect. The realm of it does exist, the reality of it says it won't happen. Which is where I'm stuck, my reality appears closer to rage and fury, lingering beyond the sight line, building and growing. My peace is strong, but how many times can it defend me. It grows also, but enough? If by chance you have read this, I wrote this smiling, because I'm happy. There is no evidence of rage or fury nearby, I'm fully at peace, content with just being. But, that itself is a problem, the fuel to spark the attack I'm afraid. I will defend myself, from myself and from others. My peace won't go down easily, and neither will I.

Ugh
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

I won't comment. Promise! :smile:
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    Wow it's a beautiful night
    I love this... Night
  • pie_eyes
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Nverm
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    No comments :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    T :)
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    Ok no more lol
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    Ugh god D is at it again

I gave myself an enema today and feel great
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    Smh Pie...
  • pie_eyes
    Options
    I think it shows alot
  • Justpeachy02
    Options
    It's 1am and I'm still wide awake. I'm surprised hubby hasn't come down looking for me tonight. Lol
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

You're rad for having the guts to talk about getting an enema on the forums <3
  • IndianaGolfer
    Options
    It's 1am and I'm still wide awake. I'm surprised hubby hasn't come down looking for me tonight. Lol

Maybe he sleeping lol
  • Justpeachy02
    Options

Maybe he sleeping lol

He's out but if he wakes after too long he will come looking. Lol